Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How about removing this feature...........................?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 10, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

mark as edited should be deleted, I have been screwed before on more than one deal from dishonest people going back and editing thier posts, now it seems to be getting ready to happen agin /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif These folks look, and if a part seems to be of non-interest to others then they pu$$yfoot around and ask questions, but then if someone steps up to the plate and says DIBS or sold, they edit thier previous post and and unmark the edit so IT APPEARS that they called dibs already /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI wont sit and be happy passive this time either, Im PISSED /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Can we vote that feature out?

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

What does that featur got to do with backing out of a deal?

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

There, I changed it so it explains better, sorry I was really pissed and still am. see the edited note at the bottom, thats the feature that is getting abused in the for sale forum, people uncheck the box that stops you from know it was edited /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I agree-gree

5. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

obviously if the party is asking questions they are interested and maybe trying to see if it is what they are looking for, i am sure you have bought everything you have ever asked about /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

i think it should be the seller's discretion, if they are in no hurry, then they can ask in a "dibs" fashion on who called first and so on, if they want their money in a hurry, whoever gets the money there in a specified amount of time, gets the part;

say, joe called first dibs, i ask him if he can pay in 3 days and he says no, then sam say he can't, then i ask rob if he can, if so-great, if not, then it goes to the next person

in most settings (store, car lot, garage sale) whoever pays the asking price first gets the goods /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

pad /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Well, I haven't just really pissed anyone off recently soooo.
    Quit your whining, so you did not get the axle lifes a bitch suck it up and get over it. I agree that it is sellers choice to whom receives the merchandise. If you want a sure bet that you get the item the take your money and your whining ass over to Ebay. If you had made this post on PBB they would have flamed you off the board. So be a man about it and move on. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif