Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How about this?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by rodzzilla, Jul 10, 2002.

1. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I posted this in the Garage a while back. I am the moderator for the Chevy/GMC section at RockSkullz.com's BB. Here . (Basically no one else wanted it I guess /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ) But traffic is rather SLOOOOWWWW, and the Web Daddy is wanting more traffic. I am not asking anyone to jump ship, I spend more time here than there. But if you need a place to unwind and let it all hang out (Especially if you can not go to Pirate any more /forums/images/icons/grin.gif )you are more than welcome to come over there from time to time. The rules are fairly relaxed, and is a good place to vent any frustration or snide remarks that might be building up. Let's see if the Midwest guys can blow away the Cali Jeepers. Basically, I just want a huge jump in posts on the chevy section to get the web daddy happy. Thanks for your time.

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Especially if you can not go to Pirate any more /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Hey! I resemble that comment! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Dan

3. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

No Kiddin'? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I was thinking you were one of the ones that was dismissed when Wes said his goodbyes. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Especially if you can not go to Pirate any more

[/ QUOTE ]
    **** YOU, FAWKIN' NEWBIE!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Dismissed... yea something like that! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I went down with Wes when those *ahem* BASStards over there started attacking Wes in a post for some retarded reason or another... I think that they were just afraid of us "unruley" CK5 folks ruining their pretty little pink website! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

-Dan

6. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Did I hurt you widdle fewings? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif (too bad we don't have that little flip off guy /forums/images/icons/grin.gif )

SB44 isn't the Mod on the For Sale board anymore. For whatever reason. Like it matters.