Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How are you going to vote?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hammermachine, Oct 17, 2006.

?

How do you plan to vote?

1. GOP do or die!

55.9%
  2. Democratic Party

11.9%
  3. Your fed up and don't care.

16.9%
  4. I'm naked and covered in honey

20.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

Just curious about what you think.:usaflag: :usaflag: :usaflag: :usaflag:

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

We aren't supposed to knwo what each other votes , thats why you get a little privacy at the polls .

I generally follow those who are pro second ammendment , and against taxing us to the hilt to give it to those who don't work so they always have votes from those who can't... make that won't work . If ya wanted to know :usaflag:

3. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

America's BIGGEST threat (hint-it's not the terrorists):

Pinko, liberal, sandal-clad, commie, tie-dye, leftist, anti-American, Congressional DEMOCRATS :eek1: :eek1: :mad: :mad: :doah: :doah: !!

4. pauly383

Could you imagine how many new laws hindering US if the Democrats gain control .

We could have everything taken away from us ..... from guns , to outdoor recreation sites :eek1:

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Green Party.............................

6. pauly383

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If Hillary runs, I might vote for her just for the entertaiment value.

9. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

For the best candidate regardless of party affiliation. I am a registered Republican, but then again, some of them are so soft on illegal immigration it's pathetic. Glenn Beck for President:waytogo:

John

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have too agree !!!!! I see alot of people complaining on many sites I visit about the president, and the current admin.. It makes me think about how badly things could be if the democraps got into power. With all the bitching I see, I rear next time around we will have too suffer the democraps. I mean come on now, look how close John Kerry came, and the vast majority of his votes were from the Anyone but Bush voters. The war in Iraq is going too be a big issue for the next race. Personally, I think pulling out before the job is finished would be a big mistake !!!!! It would send the wrong message to the terrorist. It would them we are weak and will back down from a fight. I think the Democraps will push for pulling out of Iraq and other middle eastern countries. I believe that would encourage the terrorist too attack on USA soil again. I think is the Democraps come into power we will loose alot of our rights freedoms that our fore fathers fought for. I also believe we'll end up paying more tax for BS programs we don't need. That's my opinion anyways. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

11. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I'll be voting the republican ticket.. can't let the leftists gain a foothold.

the dems can't wait to raise taxes, grow entitlement programs, give constitutional rights to terrorists, and embrace a foreign policy that coddles thugs, just like in the days of carter, clinton, and madeline half- bright..

not that they've actually forwarded an idea yet, as to how they'll govern, but we can be sure that they'll do what they always do.

oh yeah, can't forget that if the dems win, you get to be led by folks who don't think owning a gun is an individual right.

Tom

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I will more than likely vote Republican once again. Not because I like the candidates, but because I hate them less than the Dems.

I want someone to be tough on terrorism, not take my guns, not raise taxes and not give away the farm to lazy bastards that won't work, so that kinda means I have to vote Republican but most of their other policies suck just as bad as the Dems.

Maybe one time in my life I might get to vote for someone I actually like, not the lesser of two evils. They are all lying, manipulating bullsh*t artists anyway.

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Unfortunately I have always voted for the lesser of the evils. I really don't think that any canidate will be 100% "right" unless I decide to run.:D

14. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Need more choices other than democrat or republican. There's other parties you know! They come into play with smaller more local races too,state rep, govenor,etc..

Party line voting is, ummm, IMHO, stupid. I think the party system should DIE! At least take away the stupid "all democrat" "all republican" from the ballots, which only serve to make people think less about what they are doing.

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I vote cbbr...:D

16. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

To get a viable third party option they need to start from the ground up. Local, state, national. Electing a Libertarian president for example, would be kind of fruitless as he would have no party supporters subordinate to him and would be fighting the donkeys and elephants all the way.

17. pauly383

Unfortunatley , it isn't going away soon . So I must stick with who isn't going to take away my rights , and give money to people who don't deserve it .

Its the majority in the house and the senate that controls it . If everyone votes with their emotions , rather than their heart , we lose seriously , and sooner , rather than later , America falls .

18. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    How will I vote?

I will go to my local polling place walk into the little booth, close the curtain and choose the candidate I prefer by following the directions I am given on the ballot. DUH!!!!:rolleyes:

I don't vote for a particular party more for the candidate, registered as an independant right now. Definately lean to the right though.

19. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Party line voting is dumb only if the person doing it otherwise doesn't pay attention to politics.. For instance, voting dem or gop 'cause your parents do doesn't make much sense, especially if you can't intelligently discuss how the parties differ.. or who your own congressman is..

Otherwise, I look at party line voting as an informed decision.

Tom

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Quit making sense Tom...:D