Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How baby jeeps are made

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afroman006, Apr 19, 2005.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Well my club (Texas A&M Offroad) hosted the 3rd annual Texas Club Challenge in Mason, Texas at the Katemcy rocks ORV park. We had about 6 clubs represented there with ours being the largest showing. Well, saturday night after a bit or lot of drinking, the real fun started. All I have to say is the guys from Banged Up Offroad in San Antonio are the craziest bastards I've ever seen.

Aparently, one of their members likes to stay in hotels in the nearest town instead of camping out with everyone else. But, he leaves his jeep out at the park. Well, they've made a tradition of taking his jeep and winching it up the biggest tree they can find. As a result, he has started hiding it. He did this time but the guys that camped out there had one of their sons ride all over the park on a 4 wheeler looking for the dude's jeep and after about 2 hours he finally found it. Since it didnt have any keys, they towed it back to camp with a strap and proceeded with the lifting. They just hooked the cable to one of the higher branches and dragged that bitch up there. Well, they then decided that wasnt good enough, so they drove another jeep up on the back of it's rollcage, resulting in this.

humpinjeeps.jpg

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Jeeps... Doggy style.. =)

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I know it's all meant in fun, BUT, if that were mine, somebody would be on the "Unclematty Get Revenge List!" :D