Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how bored have you been?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 68MUDSTUD, Jul 29, 2006.

1. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

I am at home, sitting in the living room, watching terminator, wishing i could go drive my blazer, because its raining and i dont have the top on, and i need at least one more guy to help me putit on,:mad: my dad went to his woman's house abut 120 miles away, and im bored as hell.

earlier today, i was going to go to town, to go and do stuff ;), but didnt make it because my friggin blazer was vapor locking i think, so i brought her home, and started to curse the headers, but that didnt help any. that was at about 4 today. if i dont get to town soon im gonna be starving.

i only have 1 gallon of milk in the fridge. i have 1 pound of burger, 3 eggs, and some other stuff... well, i guess ill look on the bright side, i actuially finally have my own wheels, i have 19 pepsi's in the fridge, and a log of copenhagen in the freezer! sorry for doing this, but i need to get it out. i need some company, that is all.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I have sunburned feet so I can't where any shoes,but I have a case of sierra in the cooler. :smirk:

I slept most of the day...:D

3. 68MUDSTUD

dang i wish i was 21:mad:

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I haven't been since I left Cuba. IMO, most people don't even know what true boredom is. ;) :thumb:

j

5. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Uhh, I remember sitting at my grandparents house (fun family gatherings as a kid when the weather sucked) with the old school cable TV weather channel (the ones that just scrolled text constantly) and actually paying attention/watching long enough to see the fluctuation in temperature.

And no internet. LOL

That's boredom.

6. 68MUDSTUD

ok haha got me beat

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Decided to brand myself once...... lots of prep for that you know

8. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I was so bored once that at Midnight one morning. I called to girls up and said, "want to go to Denver?" So off we went about 12:30am It's roughly by law a 5.5 hour trip one way. We had to be back by 6:45 am so one chica could go to work. So three of us in a lil GEO STORM Flyin to Denver woke my mom and sisters up Said hey hows it going and what not. I was driving and I mean Flying! about 128 tops in spots, believe it or not. Yeah very dumb, I was young and dumb. Anywho made it back by 5:30am.... Got rid of the bordom. Anywho I don't recomend this practice to anyone this is just one of many of my stories.

9. 68MUDSTUD

what kind of brand? I branded myself a bowtie on my arm with a screwdriver and a lighter lol:doah:

10. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Heres my for most bored. No cable, no internet, was hurting so bad coulnd't get out of bed cause I couldn't walk. Couldn't even read hurt my head too much. All I did was stare at the ceiling for about 10 hours a day. Oh yeah I did this for 6 months