Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How can I trick, I mean, talk my friends into helping me?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Mar 8, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

My field needs to be cleaned up. There are stripped out hulks of trucks and cars everywhere, and this spring they NEED TO GO.

I can present it to them two ways:

1) Spend an action packed adventurous weekend playing "Scrapyard Wars". Each team has a torch setup and a team leader. The object is to cut and scrap as many hulks as possible, working together to win the ultimate prize! Team with the largest amount of sorted and cut-to-size scrap metal wins the prize. Free accomodations provided by Allantown RV's. A fine dinner will be hosted free of charge under the charming log-built shed where one can enjoy the luxuries of TV and radio. Talk and share stories with all the other fine folks after a long day of fun.

or
    2) I need your help. You need to work all day long cutting, carrying and sorting scrap metal with other people you probably wont get along with. At the end, I'll give the people who do the most a leftover trophy from last years mud races. You get to stay in the campers which probably wont be plugged in to power. We'll make some food cooked in primitive manners that you get to eat. Then we can all sit down on the old couches and watch the TV with the hole in it as the locals come up and bug us again.

Which do you think will sell them on the idea? :smirk:

2. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Will work for Dana 60!!!!

3. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Promise beer, AFTER the work is done; or it never will get done.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hide a certin object as a prise somewhere on your propperty, who ever finds it gets something cool.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bingo :D

6. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

will work for beer, thats how i get things done:grin:

7. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

So beer and free diner for a little help sounds good. Why cut all up instead of taking some whole minus parts you want? A chance to crush cars? lots of people like to drive on cars you've seen the post.:o

8. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

carsmash. charge 5 bucks a head and give em a bfh. let em go to town for as long as they want. you make $$ they get out aggression, stress, etc. i guess that is just a start to the deconstruction, but a source of $.