Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How can you tell how many inches of lift on a K/5 blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 77blazin, Sep 15, 2006.

1. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

Just as the title says, does anybody know how to tell what kind of lift is on the blazer and how to tell how many inches is in the lift, I'm still dumbfounded on this issue and could use pictures if anybody has any.
    I am in the middle of disecting a 1973 YellowJacket Wasp Blazer, the reason why I call it that cause I had to fog the heck out of the blazer in order to kill at least 47 YJ Wasps living in it.:doah:
    Mike

2. 1977k5

1977k5 3/4 ton status Vendor

You have to measure some point on your truck from the ground and compare it to either the specs from the sales brochure or to someone else's truck with a lift on it. Each truck sits differently and different 4" springs give different actual ride height. I would just post a picture on here and we can probably guess pretty close.

3. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

:waytogo: What he said :waytogo:

Ya know now you have to paint it yellow & black right? Stripes are optional:k5:

4. DumontsK5

DumontsK5 Registered Member