Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How CK5 Has Changed me

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Drey, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

a few years ago crusing through the used car dealership I would have seen this and never looked twice thinking what a pile

[​IMG]

What did I do tonight looked at this right as we came driving up on it and started gettin that **** eatting grin on my face

[​IMG]

My buddy with me said you cant be serious, I got out to look at it rather then looking at miles or anything i layed down under the back and promply got asked what the hell I was looking for. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

TECH SIDE NOTE:

would the oil on the sides of the diff housing be caused by to much stress on the axle tubes causing a leak?

We went out after the place had closed, this guy is known for screwin people over too. A friend and I were thinkin about goin in on it together he wanted the tires for a demo car, and maybe the tranny. I was thinkin it would probably have a 350 in it. So we may go talk to him about it. Unless we get it for 300 - 400 were walkin on it though, nothin is that important about it to use. Although I did have a random thought about a Chevy Possum Van:D

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

sure the oil isnt coming from the front and blowing back on the tubes?

3. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

I say take everything 4wd off one of the other trucks an convert it to the van!!!

4. DavidB

DavidB 1/2 ton status

Roz was talking to me about that the other day. A van is certainly redneck but the seating arrangement definately lends itself to visibility. With the right mods...who knows?:D

5. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I seen a sweet, dually 4x4 conversion van the other week. :saweet: