Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How dedicated is your better half?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rock.monkey, Feb 14, 2004.

1. rock.monkey

rock.monkey 1/2 ton status

When you get into this kinda situation...... [​IMG]

Will she jump in and hook up the winch line?

Anyone have any similar pics?

She damn near lost her boot in the pic. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i don't have any pics but my wife has no problem getting out and running the winch or helping push or whatever needs to be done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Thats kool! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Mine just helps out financially!
    Bill

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I don't have any pics but one night last winter Kim phoned me from Calgary and said "The truck won't start. I've got the aircleaner cover off and it doesn't look like the carb is getting gas"........ /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

If I hadn't been worried about her being stranded I would have laughed!!! I guess she really DOES listen when I explain to her how the truck works....... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

nothing about the better half, don't have one anymore, but have any of you ever had your MOTHER under your vehicle helping to change out a tranny? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif OR replace all the belts all by herself when an A.C. belt broke and decided to take the rest of them?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    I teach my mother well... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Heck sometimes she even tells me when something doesn't sound right or look right, and 9 times out of 10, she was right... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

She even had a heater hose blow up under the hood and fixed it herself on the side of the road. Just a cut and refit, but gotta admit, most women wouldn't want "to get dirty" in these situations.

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't have any pics but one night last winter Kim phoned me from Calgary and said "The truck won't start. I've got the aircleaner cover off and it doesn't look like the carb is getting gas"

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't your rig a Diesel?

7. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

My husband better get out there and pull the winch line if he gets it stuck and same goes for me if I get it stuck. We are an unusual couple who when we go wheeling work together as a team and fight over who gets more driving time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wish I had pics of me in the mud up to my hips but I was always the one to remember to take pics after all the excitement of getting stuck, I'll browse through my album to double check.

8. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Put it in reverse and mash that gas /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Make sure there is a good pillow on the couch.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. rock.monkey

The reason she's going to pull out the winch line and that tire has sooooo much goo on it, is the d44 decided to spit out a u-joint. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

That 3 in 3 runs, time for a 60.

10. rock.monkey

rest of the pics. from last Sunday here /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif In goo that deep, I'd be afraid to be alone with my Wife. She might take the opportunity to deliver a blunt force trauma to the back of my head while I wasn't looking, and leave me at the bottom of the goo!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Seriously /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Nope. My K5 is a gasser. I also have an 83 1/2 ton with a 6.2. I've got the best of both worlds, brother!!!

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Probably thinking of Rene... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

You're probably thinking of Rene

15. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

HAH! I only wish she would even GO with me!! get her in the mud???
    NEVER!! you one lucky dude!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Take your daughter I bet she would be a help. Nevermind I remembered now you said you do take her.

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Nope. My K5 is a gasser. I also have an 83 1/2 ton with a 6.2. I've got the best of both worlds, brother!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering why it says your K5 has a 305 in the calander and you were posting up about your 6.2 glowplug issues one day.

I'm well aware who rene is and that his truck is a Diesel.