Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How did THIS happen >>>>>>

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pure Insanity, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I turned eerange. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

tx85gmcguy bought a few memberships and put it before the other members to vote people in. So thanx to Brian for getting the membership and thanx to the other members for votin me in to get the membership.

Its gonna make finding my posts harder now. Being blue made them easy to find. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I'm in the same boat...JK5 bought me a membership after I horse-traded my '76 for some BFG's. Think he LIKED the deal?! He's a good Bro who's let me crash at his playboy mansion after too many rum-shots(we're an hour away from each other). Cool dude to wheel with even if he ain't the chick-magnet Emmettology is. LOL!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Rumor has it Mike is a real lady killer...

Rene

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Kewl...I voted for you and so did Leadfoot.(nothing against you EdaTree, just more familiar with Pureinsanity)

Now, who was that naysayer who said we've lost that sense of family feeling?? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'd say it's alive and well. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Pure Insanity

Thanx Michelle I seen you and Lead, (drawing a total blank on his real name) voted for me. What really surpeised me is I have never even talked to some of the folks that voted for me. I didnt even RECOGNIZE 1 name. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I still have to say its not like it was around here but theres somany new people its hard to keep the small thing like it was.

Its nice to know Im still liked after all the yang I was talking. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I just let my fingers run off before the brain kicked in. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Now if I can just get "Poppa Fox" to forgive me Ill feel much better. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i voted for ya. yer an ol timer here so i thought well might as well put his name in the hat. everyone else that i could think of was a memeber already so ya got my vote. later.

jacob

7. Pure Insanity

Yeah Ive ben here for a while now. LOL! I remember when we were all excited over who member 5000 would be. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif You would have thought the guy had just won the lottery and we were all long lost relatives living in mud huts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I appreciate your vote Jacob.

8. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah Ive ben here for a while now. LOL! I remember when we were all excited over who member 5000 would be. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif You would have thought the guy had just won the lottery and we were all long lost relatives living in mud huts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I remember that too. We were all tryingto pick dates as to when it would happen.

9. Pure Insanity

I even made a post calling him out of hiding. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Who was it, MXMike or somethin like that?

Man weve seen a lot of'em come and go around here.

10. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

You know what's funny....when I found out that my membership was got by Jeff, Rene asked for suggestions and you were the first one I mentioned because everyone else that I really know here was already orange.

Heck I remember several members here helping my daughter earn a computer badge for girl scouts, and I remember helping another member's wife (I actually thing it was Sandi) with research for a paper for one of their kids.

So yes...i think it safe to say that we have seen a bunch come and go.

11. Pure Insanity

[ QUOTE ]
    Heck I remember several members here helping my daughter earn a computer badge for girl scouts, and I remember helping another member's wife (I actually thing it was Sandi) with research for a paper for one of their kids.

[/ QUOTE ] I think I was MIA for the badge part but yeah that was Sandi that you helped. You shoulda seen the look on her face when I suggested making a post here about that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And I think you may have sent me my 1st PM. I think Waynes bday was coming up and you needed help getting a new dash dyed.

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah Ive ben here for a while now. LOL! I remember when we were all excited over who member 5000 would be.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I remember way back before We had 500 members.
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Pure Insanity

Well not everyone has been here since the beginning of time. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Actually I had been here for a while when 5000 hit. I think Im in the 2000s or somethin like that. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I may not have been around forever, but I have managed to outlast a LOTTA folks. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

About the **** time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Speaking of post counts,
    Pureinsanity = 4050 (paddin jerk) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Twiz = 3072

Hmmmm, 1000 posts in 2 days, think I can do it ? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Remember "The Race" ? - That was clasic!

15. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I remember way back before We had 500 members.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you were still using the 386, and HAPPY TO DO IT! After you walked both ways, uphill, in the snow, just to visit CK5, and being HAPPY TO DO IT! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Pure Insanity

You have a reply and an added challenge Twiz. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmmmm, 1000 posts in 2 days, think I can do it ?

[/ QUOTE ] I can do it, but I've already got banned from one site attempting it.

18. Pure Insanity

Brother you didnt get banned, you got the whole damn site shut down! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

It was a mercy killing IMO. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    When you were still using the 386, and HAPPY TO DO IT! After you walked both ways, uphill, in the snow, just to visit CK5, and being HAPPY TO DO IT!

[/ QUOTE ]
    No actually it was way back when Steve only had 10 bolts on the UAV. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif