Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how do i do this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Aug 11, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

how do i record something from one VHS tape to another?...i thought i was recording a show but i didnt turns out..but my friend however did get it..how do i transfer it?

thanx-bryan

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

vcr playing(video&audio out to recording vcr video& audio in and recording vcr set to "line in" /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    how do i record something from one VHS tape to another?...

[/ QUOTE ] Simple, you use2 VCR's /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

do i need a tv hooked pu to one of them or something? what kind of wire do i use..?

Bryan

5. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

What do the connectors look like on there? Easiest is probably just to use coax output on one to coax input on the other... You don't need a TV hooked up. Just set the tape with the info you want to copy in the VCR with connector to it's "output" terminal. Place blank tape in VCR with cable hooked to "input" terminal. Hit play on VCR with original, and hit record on the other VCR. It should work just fine, I've used this way many a time... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

You guys remind me of that scene in "City Slickers" when they are talking about the vcr..........."So you are telling me that I con't even need a tv to record somethin?????" Ha Ha LMFAO /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif