Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How do I make these pics smaller???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Itali83, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

I just finally figure out how to make a picture show up with my post. Now I can't figure out how to make it not so huge!!! I get my pics from my webshots site if that helps any. Thanks a lot!
    Oh by the way, this is my truck I'll be finishing and working when I get home from school in september /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[​IMG]
    Ben 87 Jimmy + 89 Blazer
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

get Irfan View . It's 100% freeware and it does just about anything. there's an option on there to resize your pics. you might have to play around with it a little bit to figure everything out, but the interface is really pretty simple. i'm sure you'll like it. it also plays mp3s, mpg movies, and a whole bunch of other stuff if you download the plugins...which are also free.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Use your MS Paint to make it smaller.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

yes you can also use paint to cut off border pieces to make the pic cut down to just the part with the truck in it so that when you downsize it it will make the truck not as small, there are programs out there that do this kind of stuff but most if not all cost soemthing to buy, maybe you can find something on kazaalite still maybe

good luck