Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how do i post pictures?????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stretch67, Jul 4, 2004.

1. stretch67

stretch67 1/2 ton status

hi i searched. but couldn't find any info! i signed up on webshots and want to post pictures on the forums but i am not sure how? i know you use url something is there any easy way i know little about computer stuff thanks /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

I had the same problem last night, a member told me that u right click on the picture, go to properties, highlight and copy the URL( control C will copy) then go in to post a message click on the image link in the UBB Code box then paste the address in the box(Control V) and then post, it worked for me, so i am thinkin it should work for you too, but i have my pictures in the ck5 gallery not webshots, so it might be different, but give it a shot. Hope that helps.
    Cory.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

webshots will not let you directly post pics. You can only post a link from webshots. Cardomain, or your ck5 gallery will directly link the picture so it shows up. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif