Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How do I use paint?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by divorced, Jan 14, 2005.

1. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I drew something on Paint and I want to insert some text to tell what the stuff is. How do I do that?

2. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

in the paint toolbar there is a capitol A if u click on that u can make a little text box next to certian objects that u want text for. hope this makes sence, and helps u out.
    cory

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Ya, I tried that but all I get is monster size letters and I can't figure out how to change the size or color. You know that I'm "computer stupid" if Paint whoops my a$$! :rotfl:

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I opened up the pic I drew in PhotoChop, I think I can add text now. :confused:

5. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

Ok to change the text, and color and what not, make your text box by clicking on that A, then after you make that box right click in it, then go down to text toolbar, this is where you can change the font and font size, and i beleive to change the color before you start typing you select a color from the little color toolbar at the bottom. Hope this explains how to change it.

Cory