Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How do some people live so long without killing themselves?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Sep 17, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

The Gas tanker showed up at my work for today's delivery and it needed to wait for 2 of the pumps to be clear so it could pull in and park next to the fillers. The pumps are useable when the tanker is there but it needs to room to squeeze in and setup. This woman pulls up to the one pump they are waiting on and a man points out to her that the tanker is waiting and there is another pump, not in the way, open so if she could please just move to that pump on the other side it will all be fine. very nice of that guy to do that so I didn't have to, but she gets all exasperated and says, but my fill is on this side(pointing at her driver side) oh well forget it, and she pulls out and leaves.

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif what a piece of junk... grr... rude people just... ya know... SUCK ASSSSSSSSS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I had a woman last week, the dumbest one so far I think. She pulled up with the filler on the wrong side. Alright so she goes around to another pump, oops did it again. Ok understandable, then she went abck to the first pump AND DID IT AGAIN! Then she went to another pump again AND STILL didn't have the right side towards the pump. Then a guy went and yelled at her and told her what side to put towards the pump. Her excuse, not her normal car and she usually drives automatic.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Her excuse, not her normal car and she usually drives automatic.

[/ QUOTE ]

you just cant make that [darn] up

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif what a piece of junk... grr... rude people just... ya know... SUCK ASSSSSSSSS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Mean people suck, nice people swollow. LOL

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I always thought you were a nice guy /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

You got a purdy mouth /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Oh, that's just wrong !! Now bring me a beer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, b!tch.

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    How do some people live so long without killing themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]
    i just kill others. so dont look in my trash can on trash day... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Grant