Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How do these wheels look????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 89fullsiz, Jun 30, 2004.

1. 89fullsiz

89fullsiz Registered Member

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Those are sick.I though that was an eaton at first. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif NOW WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE!!!!! That was a ROCK CRAWLER WHEEL....... THIS IS AN EATON WHEEL http://www.ntwonline.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=48&Product_ID=1235&CATID=11 Why is the eaton wheel (same wheel)15x10 93.95 and the rockcrawler wheel (your link) 15x10 costs 64.95?????? Looks like the exact same wheel to me??????????? both are 15x10 and IDENTICAL in the picture. Both are 15x10. I DONT GET IT /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Thats not right /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Re: How do these wheels look???? *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by hi pinion

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] PROCLAIMED "Rock Crawler wheels" 15x10 = 64.95 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] Here is now in front of us ladeis and gentleman.......a 15x 10 eaton wheel. The price on this one is 93.95 Now,would someone please explain this to me.Is it just me,or does this seem like an extreme and utter RIP OFF to you??????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Its the same damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Rant off)

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Eaton wheels are typically rated for very high loads and are made of much thicker steel than most other brands. If you read the warning sticker on most aftermarket wheels, they proclaim that any tire larger that 31 inches tall is not recommended. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif There are a lot of wheel companies out there that make a great living by selling cheap knockoffs of high quality wheels...

7. blasterD

blasterD 1/2 ton status

Honestly though, when was the last time you hard of somebody breaking a wheel. Not bending the lip, but actually breaking the center of the rim due to large tires or heavy load. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I was trying to make a point......same wheel,much different price /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

The Eaton wheel says "Extra Heavy Duty Steel". That's prolly the difference. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 89fullsiz

89fullsiz Registered Member

I may try them out anyways. I'm just running 33's and it will be 90% City driving... Maybe I'll be the guinea pig /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

12. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

naw has the eaton bead locks for 240 or 160.00 or something lime that /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif