Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how do YOU get out of a bad mood?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Jun 6, 2004.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

without drinking, drugs, or sex.

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Violence?

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

sleep it off........

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    without drinking, drugs, or sex.

[/ QUOTE ] Isn't that why most people are in a bad mood to begin with ??? LOL.

5. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Grab a killer CD, jump in your truck and take a drive to a nice place. Crank up the tunes and think about the good things you have in your life (NOT THE BAD!!!).
    Think about something you did in your truck that you never thought you could pull off and GET OVER IT!
    Don't forget to keep the silly smileys in your head......
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif-(this one scares me!) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Remember, things could be worst......
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    <font color="blue"> OH!, don't forgret, your bro's here love ya man! </font> /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Same as k20, sleep it off.

Or come here and read some of the sillier posts by certain members /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    By the way, I'm having a great day. Busted a$$ on the yard, got some nookie, drinking a Jack &amp; coke and listening to Rob Zombie in the garage from the Trooper! (sorry I broke the rules) /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    Life is good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

How about brawling? Nothing clears your mind like an ol' fashioned street fight... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I usually read old 4x4 magazines, come on here and read some things, then most of the time I forget what I was mad about /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I like to visit a local nursing home and bust up on some hips...

But really... I second the loud music, and a drive to a nice spot... I like a nice walk in the woods... or if I don't have 30 minutes each way to spare, around the lake 15 minutes from my house /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I've found, and it's been proven, exercise is a great stress reliever, try it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

nice hard metal CD in the truck with my road rage.
    yeah, not the safest thing to do, so i normaly stay mad till like 2 in the morning and go do it.
    grant

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

A bad mood usually stays with me all day... To get out of a particular anger moment, my wife or my kids usually do something goofy to get under my skin. When I have a fight, I mean loud disagreement, with my wife, it usually ends with her laughing at me, then I fight to stay mad, but can't help getting over it.

I usually don't seem to get mad unless it's over something that's blatently wrong (like someone saying the sky is black when it's blue; ok, way oversimplified), or I'm concentrating and get interrupted ferquently.

So anyway, logic should get you out. What's the point of being mad? It only drains energy, wastes time.

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I thought of a better one....hittin the gym! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

last time i got really pissed, i tore my cell phone in half. wasnt gonna take no [darn] from that sonofabitch. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

the reason i was angry?

i was trying to tell my dad over the phone how to operate the push-button 4wd in my sisters 4runner.
    step one: push the button that says 4wd on it
    step two: push the skinny pedal
    he had trouble grasping that concept, and it irritated the hell outta me.

15. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

cant eat or sleep wen im really mad, i dont drink to solve problems cuz it doesnt work, and my g/f is 300mi away so sex is not always available... i usually crank up the stereo and grab a hammer out of my toolbox and beat the [darn] out of something at work or at home i crank some music and hit my punching bag... either way voilence is the key to happiness.

a little good ole fashioned violence never hurt anyone. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If I am at work, I go to a classroom and sit down on the floor and play with the kids. They are always great for doing something to make you smile. If I am home and can't leave, I'll go lay down on my bed and just relax. If I can leave, then I will go for a drive. Usually to someplace where I know I can walk around alone in peace. There is a cool park in town I love that usually is the place I end up.

17. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I like to hike up to green mountain or Red Rocks Park (Both large hills) then just look at all of Denver and open plains. It remainds me of why I moved out here and during the week there is usally not alot of people out there. Oh yeah! ride my dirt bike at the track... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Taking the dog for a walk helps too. It's amazing the happiness a dog gets out of just going for a walk.

18. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

I continue to work out the fine details of my diabolical plan for world domination, sit in a dark closet with a flashlight, and choke back my evil laugh.

Then I go out in the woods behind my house and dig another shallow grave.

If that doesn't work, I go find a winding mountain road, or hit the Blue Ridge Parkway (top of the Blue Ridge Mountains, you can see forever, and if you go off the edge, ain't nobody gonna find the wreckage...) in my Camaro and push it to its limits. I'm immortal so there's no real thrill involved, but the car sure is fun to drive...

19. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Sometimes I call my best friend.....He turned 54 on May 5...had his first kid on May 6...his wife turned 27 in April...after a few minutes of talking to him....Hell, I KNOW I'm ok.....fukker's gonna be payin' child support outta his social security... to wife NO 7.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

other times....open the Bible....doesn't matter where...it will always seem to be the right place....Hug your wife....Hug your kids....

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...He turned 54...his wife turned 27...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif Playa!