Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How do you get the Zebra Dung smell out?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Grim-Reaper, May 26, 2003.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hehehe. Went to the Anual Memorial day party at a friends family's Wildlife Preserve. They use to do a lot of work with Zoo Atlanta and other Zoo's. They had Zebra's Giraffes, Impalas (not made be GM) monkey's, bears, Lamas, ostriches and sloths at one time on the land. They have pretty well shut it down and the remaing 600 acres are up for sale for 3.5 million.

Any way they dug a mud pit in the old Zebra birthing pen that we were running. It was a blast! Nothing like locking in 2low with the detroit, second gear, 3k on the tach and 400 or so feet on straight line soup. Now I have stinky valley mud mixed with Zebra dung all over my truck....it smells bad LOL.

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

After the Power washer treatment try a little Febreeze /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

How do you get the smell out? Easy. Sell the rig to the mother-in-law. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. FWP

FWP CRS

He said Anual (sic) and dung in the same post /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Go to Sams Club and get some stuff called odo-ban and put it in your power washer or dilute it for a spray bottle. That stuff is amazing and man does it smell good, comes in a gallon jug for about 10 bucks, takes the odor out of everything. I am pretty sure it is the stuff God uses in Heaven to make it so wonderfull. Heck, it might even take the P U out of ussy.

John

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now I have stinky valley mud mixed with Zebra dung all over my truck....it smells bad LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]OK Ill stop complaining about the swamp water smell I have in mine. You have me beat. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Hey!! What's wrong witht he smell of afterbirth and Zebra DUNG?

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Heck, it might even take the P U out of ussy.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Heck, it might even take the P U out of ussy.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I died laughing when I saw that the first time too.

John