Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How do you tell your wife/GF her bestfriend is a bigmouthed cow?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 15, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ARGGGGGG, my wife has this friend who is a loudmouth, arrogent, opinionated, jelous, pigheaded, 1/2 ton wildeabeast and the sound of her voice makes me wanna vomit /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif But I dont dare say that. This woman would do anythin g for my wife and is a great friend TO HER, but is a mouthy pig to me and everyone else, but only when the wife isnt listening, my wife thinks the world of her and for good reason but I HATE THAT COW /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Just tell her straight out , @$$# it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Shes gonna yell at you for something ANYWAY after this /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

nah, she dont read this stuff, typical wheeler wife, she hates the ck5 time /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif she is touchy when it comes to her BF since she dont see know how she treats us when the wife isnt in earshot, she probably wont even believe it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

ah, id just deal with it, women need other women /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif just tell her to take a big drank from the STFU cup if shes gettin loud /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifSounds like ya got a 1 ton on yer hands /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    ARGGGGGG, my wife has this friend who is a loudmouth, arrogent, opinionated, jelous, pigheaded, 1/2 ton wildeabeast and the sound of her voice makes me wanna vomit /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif But I dont dare say that. This woman would do anythin g for my wife and is a great friend TO HER, but is a mouthy pig to me and everyone else, but only when the wife isnt listening, my wife thinks the world of her and for good reason but I HATE THAT COW /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Print this page and hand it to her. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Buy her a Cowbell, She will get the hint /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Buy her a Cowbell

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Almost lost it on that one!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i second that.i found if i tell my wife the truth she gets a little pissed but she gets over it and we talk about it and figure it out. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

The truth is always the best !

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

You admit that she's a good freind to your wife, so you have to ask yourself - who is it going to benefit if you tell your wife her best freind is a loudmouthed cow? In the end, your wife will be pissed at you, you'll feel like a heel and your wife will continue to be freinds with Bessie. Try to disappear when the wildebeast it there, sounds to me like an excellent excuse to go to the garage for awhile.

If there's one thing that I've learned in the short time that I've been married, it's that you have to pick your battles. This one sounds like a losing one. The average female frendship only lasts for 2 years so at least you probably won't have to put up with it for long.

11. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

next time Bullwinkle opens, it's mouth, tell it to have abig slurp from the STFU trough! and then let the chips fall where they may, if your wife luv's ya, you got no wuckin forries! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Just tell your wife that her friend what you think. But before hand see if you have others who will back you up. Like say it's not only me who thinks this it's... and list them. If she asks them, they'll back you up. Maybe if she hears from a few sources that she is obnoxious she'll see it and realize that while she is a good friend to her, she isn't to others. I know people like that. I told one of them what I thought, it was messy for awhile now, but now it's better because the chick at hand got a clue and has actually stopped making me want to to ram her head through a cinder block wall.

13. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Straight up!

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    but is a mouthy pig to me and everyone else, but only when the wife isnt listening

[/ QUOTE ] Hidden video camera, record tons o fun running off at the mouth, let wife see tape.

15. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

oh oh, i know!

when the heiffer's b-day rolls around, send her a roll of duct tape and tell her its the new style of lipstick.

or "Diamonds: ......That'll Shut 'er Up!" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    How do you tell your wife/GF her bestfriend is a bigmouthed cow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Veeeery carefully /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif