Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how does a newbie join So-Cal Big Dawgs

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jjlaw, Apr 11, 2002.

1. jjlaw

jjlaw Registered Member

hey everyone I would like to hook up with a culb in the area that doesn't look down at me becouse my rig can run over there heep and not notice it , HOW DOES SOME ONE JOIN
    I have two suburbans one an 84 with 6" lift and 38s {needs some fender trimming or body lift gears and lockers,soon I hope} and a 87 with a 4" lift I also used to have a 89 fullsize bronco with 9" of lift but had to sell it a couple of weeks ago it was a sad day in my web shot pics there is a pic of my 84 sub and some pics of my dear departed bronco hope you injoy http://community.webshots.com/album/30086931VUdciRwTar

2. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

With 38's you can't, I'm the biggest Big Dawg right now! You'll take my spot!

No, I'm just kidding. PM kpanza. He'll let you know. It will be nice to have another Sub out here. We can show you where we did our fender trimming. You should be able to fit the 38's without a body lift. I was planning on running the same size tires. We're supposed to meet April 20 at big bear for a trail clean up. Then some of us are going out on the 21.

3. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Jeremy,

It's not hard to join, just come on out to some of our events and meetings and be considered one of the members! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif We don't have all kinds of rules and stuff, we just like to have fun. Hopefully you will consider meeting us next weekend, April 20-21, for our Trail Cleanup day and also for some wheeling! We're open to all types of vehicles, but it is dominated by Blazers right now...and is mostly fullsize.

I'll send you an Invite to our website...

4. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

i got smart and ditched my donco as well welcom hope to see you soon!!!

5. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Don't listen to Throttle Boss, he's just jelous because my wife's Camaro has more ground clearance than his K5 does right now. Bring the Sub or the Donco it doesn't matter.

6. chaka454

chaka454 1/2 ton status

Nah but he sold the donco already so it's all about chevys now, welcome bro.

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You will most likely get an invitation from the Prez. Get ready to get greasy because these guys like to break stuff on the trail. But it's reassuring to see what can be done in the sticks...

Welcome to SCBDs

8. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

You must show up at my house and help finish the RTI ramp. J/K!! But I hope to see you at the trail clean up.