Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How does this sound for an anniversary?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was taking a tour tonight for people working in the hospitality biz to get to know a little bit about Cheyenne... DID you know that the Plains Hotel was the first in the WORLD to have phones in every room? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

But aside from what I learned... We took a tour of the Nagle Warren Mansion bed and breakfast, and as we were walking through I was thinking about my parent's upcoming 30th anniversary. They never really do anything special, just MAYBE go out to eat at some sleazy restaurant like Village Inn or something. SOOOO...

Here's my idea: they will be picked up at the house by someone (if I can't get someone cheap, they can take their own darn selves), and taken to the bed and breakfast in time for High Tea (tea, sandwiches, and other cool stuff), they will then be taken or take themselves to either Poor Richards or Little Bear Inn (both are expensive fancy-pants hotels) where they will have a lovely dinner of steak for dad and chicken or fish for mom, and the finest wine in the house. After that they will be taken (or take themselves) back to the bed and breakfast place where they will be greeted with champaigne on ice and will do whatever they want for the evening /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif... In the morning, they will get their old asses out of bed and go down to the beatifully decorated dining room for the gourmet breakfast. They will come home that afternoon because I will have already spent over $200 making sure they have a perfect anniversary night, and will love me forever and give me money and let me have sex in their bed and stuff...

So does this sound like a bit much, not enough, or perfect??

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Sounds good...'cept for the part where you have sex in thier bed /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

If you can't afford a limo or something why not offer to chauffer them in their own car? Wear a chauffer's hat and be all polite, open doors for them, wait outside the restaurant etc etc. Then you've added the gift of your time as well.

Pretty damn thoughful if you ask me...keep us posted on how it went! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rene

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

just don't be up their asses also. leave em be after they get into the room. ya know they prolly will get it awn and i'm sure you don't wanna be there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif j/k man. i like doin that makin people think of their parents havin sex. its funny. later.

jacob

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm not going to see them all night if I have anything to do with it.. I'll be having my own "dinner" with a nice girl if I have my way /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif... Or I'll at least be at home with them not around to bother me... And they'll get a nice evening out of the deal!

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I thought I'd share the website for the place we're sending mom and dad: http://www.naglewarrenmansion.com /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Hey Carl..........I can give them a ride in my car. It has fancy semi decorative lighting (red & blue) a privacy divider between driver and pasenger (cage) an $8000.00 communications/sound system (police radio) and I promise to get out at each stop and open their door (Can't be opened from inside). What do you think?????? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Can they borrow your handcuffs /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

btw you never replied to my PM last month /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif