Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how dumb am i ........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Feb 22, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

So today, I am doing some work on the Ugly, and since the warn winch bumper sits too low, im doin some fabbing to raise it, and there is a bracket in my way, so i move it to the side, then i begin to use my saw-zall.
    well, to make a long story short, the bracket moved and the saw-zall blade hit it and it in turn slammed into my radiator and made a pin hole /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    So I lit a smoke and watched the coolant run out. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Sorry to hear it. I would be willing to bet, something like that has happened to almost everyone who works on vichiles. So did the fluid draining out make you have to go pee ???

3. uglychevyZZ4

no i didnt have to pee /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and whats a vi-chili? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I did that to a clients car once with one of those hook hose removal tools! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    In fact it was like a week or two ago, sorry for the bad karma /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

it was you /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

A "vi-chile" is exactly like a "vehicle" except spelled worse!

7. uglychevyZZ4

we have a speil chicker know, so howe is it that bad? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    how dumb am i .......

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thats pretty fawking dumb Rob.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif see, i can always count on you to cheer me up when Im blue /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif