Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How Far is Disney from OKC??????????

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Curious since there's a chance I may be spending some time in OKC later this year..............

2. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

OKC is about 90 miles from Tulsa and Tulsa is about 50 miles from Disney. So your looking at around 140 miles...

3. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

OKC holy [darn]!!!!!!!!! I might see the elusive Bubba in the wild. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I am just north of OKC /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Krennen

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    OKC holy [darn]!!!!!!!!! I might see the elusive Bubba in the wild. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I am just north of OKC /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Krennen

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

I got word last night that one of the jobs I interviewed for in Guymon back in December called Pa Boudreaux wanting to know if I was still interested; so I'm waiting on a call from the department and apparently the odds are 100% I have the job.

Downside is the state apparently won't recognize my CA academy certificate, all 869 hours of it compared to OK's 366 hours and last I knew, the only academy was in OKC and there is absolutely no way I'm going to drive back to the Panhandle every friggin weekend for three months so...............

It looks like ole Bubba Ray is coming home..................Hopefully /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Okiemuddog

Well, I guess I had tone down the glorified metermaid and web-wheeler remarks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif and yes I know my grammar sucks really bad, but oh well /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. If you get back this way then we have got to hook up, I want to meet the biggest smack talker and post whore on the board /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif We can do some wheeling too /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Krennen

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I guess I had tone down the glorified metermaid and web-wheeler remarks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif and yes I know my grammar sucks really bad, but oh well /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. If you get back this way then we have got to hook up, I want to meet the biggest smack talker and post whore on the board /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif We can do some wheeling too /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Krennen

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell ya!!!!! How many CK5 people are around OKC? I've never really followed the threads on the roll calls since I knew everyone is down there and no one up in my neck of the woods........

7. Okiemuddog

humm, statewide rollcall
    Me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Skulznbonz
    Kyle89K5
    DP_90K5
    4gunz4x4
    88K5Jimmy
    88K5Jimmy's dad, can't remember his username
    RoadHawg
    There are several other wheelers that we run with, they have everything from Bronco's to military 8x8's /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I am sure there are others, but can't remember right now, the main circle is me,Kyle, Skulz, Roadhawg and DP_90, we have actually yet to manage to get to wheel all together due to $$$ or someone having a broke rig. But we all stay in regular contact. A great group of guys too. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    humm, statewide rollcall
    Me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Skulznbonz
    Kyle89K5
    DP_90K5
    4gunz4x4
    88K5Jimmy
    RoadHawg
    There are several other wheelers that we run with, they have everything from Bronco's to military 8x8's /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I am sure there are others, but can't remember right now, the main circle is me,Kyle, Skulz, Roadhawg and DP_90, we have actually yet to manage to get to wheel all together due to $$$ or someone having a broke rig. But we all stay in regular contact. A great group of guys too. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and me 50% of the summer up on Grand Lake! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    on the other side if the GRDA dam /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.

9. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    73k10sub

[ QUOTE ]
    I want to meet the biggest smack talker and post whore on the board We can do some wheeling too

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto on that, plus I wanna see this prerunner K5 idea you have going on /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear it Bubba. Diz is a 3 hour drive from OKC. Quite a few of us 'round these parts. So, when you think you'll be out here? Good size group of us are lookin' at an early Spring run, and other's (DP & ?) are ready to go to anytime /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I'm about two weeks away from bein' trail ready again, and damn do I got the itch! Hollar when get ready to head this way.

John (f'n Jarhead /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif)

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Glad to hear it Bubba. Diz is a 3 hour drive from OKC. Quite a few of us 'round these parts. So, when you think you'll be out here? Good size group of us are lookin' at an early Spring run, and other's (DP & ?) are ready to go to anytime /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I'm about two weeks away from bein' trail ready again, and damn do I got the itch! Hollar when get ready to head this way.

John (f'n Jarhead /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know yet. I'm waiting to hear back for the 'official' offer of employment, which I'm told is solid info and I would be starting in either March or April, but it would probably be about six months before I head to OKC for the academy. So maybe late summer, fall time............. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

That would be great Bubba. I go through Guyman all the time, we can play Smokey and the Bandit. I'll be Snowman and you can be Sheriff Buford T. Justice. Whatta think about that? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    That would be great Bubba. I go through Guyman all the time, we can play Smokey and the Bandit. I'll be Snowman and you can be Sheriff Buford T. Justice. Whatta think about that? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only problem is I have the whole county covered................. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Do ya run north and south, east and west or both ways?

By the way, have ya ever gotten pulled over by a plain black Crown Vic up there? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

14. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I run all directions, just depends on the load. No I haven't been pulled over by a crown vic up that way (I try to stay complient) /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif. Why, is that your old man? You going to escape from hell or what? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Why, is that your old man?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, my old man doesn't even know how to turn on his lightbar anymore it's so quiet where he's at. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Another cop I know, might try to get on with him if there's an opening if and when I get back there.