Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How High????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ZfromNJ, Nov 19, 2002.

1. ZfromNJ

ZfromNJ Registered Member

I am looking to find out how high some of your trucks sit. I am either putting on a 4 or 6 inch lift with 35's. I just wnated to know total height to see if the truck can fit in my garage. THe garage height is 82". /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

My 'burb - you can see it in my webshots - is right at 7' (including the roof rack). That's 84". With BIG 4" Rough Country lift and 33" tires.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i can fit in a 7'2" parking garage bearly, but not a 7'0" parking garage, i have a 6 inch lift and 35's check out my pictures to see hot big it is

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

My garage opening is 7ft and it don't fit. 5 inches front , 6 inches rear, 1 inch body and 35 inch BFG KM's
    Most lift springs run tall. My front springs are 2.5 inch rancho's and a 1 inch Zero rate adn I'm right at 4.75 inches over my wifes Bone stock 79. most 4 inch springs are about 5 sometimes more.

5. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

My old 83 Blazer would fit in the garage with a Rough Country 4 inch lift, front/rear springs and 33 inch tires.
    It would fit with 35's if I aired them down a little.
    The Rough Country kit to me .. stood the tallest out of all kit's i'm familiar with.
    Hope this helps.. and my garage is a 7ft door. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif