Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How impatient are you ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 1, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I just ordered a JBL home theater system yesterday, and am already going nuts waiting for it to get here. I've always been impatient !!!! If I order something I really want, I want it NOW !!!! How about you ???? Does having to wait for something drive you appsolutly bugshit ???

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Yup, whenever I order something on-line, I always find myself "tracking" it numerous times per day. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So, you're not alone.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You want impatient, come see me at about 4 am before I've had caffeine and nicotine /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear ya on that one. Me and early morninngs do not mix at all !! I don't drink coffee myself, but I've gotta have my wake up Mountin Dew !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just got the tracking information. My package is being shipped via Watkins Motor Lines. It just left HARMAN CONSUMER GROUP DIST 801 SOUTH 75TH AVE
    PHOENIX, AZ 85043 , on a truck heading to Omaha, Ne. where it'll be put on another truck to come here. I think it'd been quicker to go through Denver, but I'm just the person who paid for it, what do I know ???

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, the Feedeyaam Jihad CK5 has hijacked your threads in the past, I wonder if we could hijack your delivery? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

LOL, you'd have to do it befor Thursday 5/08/2003, couse thats when it's suposta be delivered. If it's late, I'll ask you where my package is, and how my home theater system sounds.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just tracked my package again. It's currently being unloaded in ElPaso, Tx. It sure is coming the long way around. Damn, I want it NOW NOW NOW !!!

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I can't belive it. My package finally made it to SD. It's in Sioux Falls (Other side of the state) and should be here at my house tomorrow afternoon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif 8 days to come from Az. I'm so impatient, been tracking it on the net sevreal times a day. Can't belive it's taken so long to come from Az.

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol!! i hear ya, i remember when i ordered my acoustic research AR 303s I couldnt wait for them to arrive. it was funny cause they are by far the best part of my home theater, the other components are junk by comparison. lol. Not the best job of component matching i guess... but I can always upgrade later. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j