Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How long til I turn orange?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bking, Nov 18, 2001.

1. bking

bking 1/2 ton status

?

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Yer at the mercy of Steve's "free time". It took nearly 2 weeks for my user name to change to Orange after I joined up. It just depends on how much time he has...

Glad to see you joined up though!

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/project_T2> tRusty pics...</a>

3. bking

bking 1/2 ton status

Hey, seriously, it;s about time I did, I moved here to AK in 98 from Ireland, biggest car/truck I'd owned was a Subaru Imprezza, so, needless to say my experience of big and small block Chevy's was, ahem, a bit limited, that's why on many occassions that this website, and all the guys and gals that post and reply to posts, got me mobile again..

4. bking

bking 1/2 ton status

Hey, seriously, it;s about time I did, I moved here to AK in 98 from Ireland, biggest car/truck I'd owned was a Subaru Imprezza, so, needless to say my experience of big and small block Chevy's was, ahem, a bit limited, that's why on many occassions that this website, and all the guys and gals that post and reply to posts, got me mobile again..

http://alaskank5.freehomepage.com/index.html