Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How many female CK5 members do we have?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Feb 28, 2004.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Just curious and no, I'm not trying to get hooked up with anybody. I'm happily married with children, unlike Al Bundy. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    unlike Al Bundy.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I love that show! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

post pic's /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

muddin4fun, shewheeler, Polaris, chevcagal (steph), skigirl, no_angel, 84_k10_ (tim's) girlfriend (forgot her screen name), canmorettek5 (paul's wife), mudNuri, blazerlady, mrsrocko, ithinkican, those are a few off the top of my head /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

There's another one out there that I caught the other day. Somebody sent her a PM inviting her to join the chaos and hilarity in her, but we have no update.......

6. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    post pic's /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does a Picture of Me in Drag Count???

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I think this is the third time in a month I've posted this picture on a BBS. I may have a problem... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Nope too manly to look good in a dress, well THAT dress anyway... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. mudgirl1972

mudgirl1972 Registered Member

i just joined this month, got a 79 blazer from texas for 800, with newer holley, engine and tranny in it, thinkin of changin engine to a 500 caddy, and throw 3/4 ton axles with 38 super swampers on them. don't think i did to bad, do need to put in a front roll cage since it only has a rear one. pretty cool site to be on guys! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Great, a true member with 2 posts! Gladly welcomed!

10. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sweet Welcome blazer chick!

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[​IMG]

Lady_Bog is her screenname. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

The White Knight is a chick in case no one took note.

13. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just curious and no, I'm not trying to get hooked up with anybody. I'm happily married with children, unlike Al Bundy. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My Wife's a Member, I don't even know her username, because she only uses it to monitor my posts like a good internet stalker would...

Back in the old days of dating, she was pretty wild. She never was much on helping build the hot rods I worked on, but she was pretty good about letting me have my garage time. And she really enjoyed driving my creations.

One of my favorites was the 351 Windsor I put in a super-stripped down '84 Ranger pickup in College. It had a bench seat, a gas gage, and a speedometer. No power anything. Major tire burner. Looked completely stock. She used to love to drive it. She stopped off at a party I was at one night that was out on the front lawn on the main strip that led to campus. She was all dolled up and had one of her friends with her. When she fired it up to leave, everybody looked over to see WTF was going on with the little Ranger Pickup and the loud exhaust. She pulled out on the street and let it eat, and smoked the tires while whipping it wildly back and forth trying to keep it under control the whole time. I was so proud... /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif Everybody turned to look at me like /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif dude and I just shook my head... Later that night she and Trish toasted a 5.0L Mustang at a Stoplight and the Guys in the Mustang pulled up to them at the next light and did the 'We're not Worthy' dance... Oh, the good old days.

I had that truck about 2 months before a buddy and I wrapped it around a telephone pole. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif