Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How many have been pulled over for their rigs?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MuddinManny, Oct 26, 2006.

1. MuddinManny

MuddinManny Banned

Hey Y'all,

How many of you have been pulled over by the po-po for your rigs, ie, lift, tires sticking out, too much MUD, if there was such a thing :D, or something else stupid, and how'd it turn out?

No bad karma here...just wanna hear some of the funny stuff, :haha:, 'cuz I know it's out there.

Manny

2. SkysTheLimit

SkysTheLimit 1/2 ton status

I wasn't pulled over but I had to go into the station cuz a chick wanged my truck in a parking lot. When we go outside so he could finish up writing his report the (fill in your own colorful adjective) whips out a measuring tape to make sure my bumper was legal. This was before I put the lift on it so I was about .75" in legal spec. Then he made a comment about his S10 wanting to grow up to be a truck like mine. I told him he had a long way to go just to be a jerk.

3. WhiteBurb

WhiteBurb 1/2 ton status

The sheriff pulled me over when I was 18 or 19. He had seen me driving on a dirt road (a bit too fast I guess) and said that with the way I was driving, he figured the truck might be stolen. So I guess you can say "I drove it like I stole it."
    Anyways, once he checked my license and registration, he sent me on my way with a warning.

4. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

i got a bunch of mud packed into my rear plate light. honestly, it didn't illuminate very well at all, all it did was glow lol. no biggie i was let off with a warning.

5. badmix

badmix 1/2 ton status

never, but I dont drive like a dick either. ;)

Rumor is that the wildlife ppl are busting folks for TOO much mud on their trucks, saying they are tearing up the forest. Mind you they didnt actually see them doing it, they jus assume cuz they are coming outa the forest that they were doing this. hefty fines to 350-500bux. :eek1:

6. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Not in a truck, but my Vette. 1964.....no seatbelts....the cop was young, I'd hang a 25 on him. he walked up to the side of the car, asked about my original plate on the back, (1964 vintage) when I went to reach for the registration he asked about the seatbelt. I said Well this car is old, and it only came with a lap belt.......Oh I see he said.:eek1: :eek1: .....somewhat embarrassed.:o :o
    He had to learn sometime I guess:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7. BL1TZKRIEG

BL1TZKRIEG 1/2 ton status

I got pulled over once for having a bum stuck in my grill
    I was like sure single me out officer :mad:

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

she bear pulled me over. she just wanted to know what the truck was all about totaly covered in mud from bumper to bumper. i told her i was out with the local auto shop boys at the head guys house. we had a good old time. i was at home for 5 min when thay called me back to the play spot. as the head guy submurged his k5 in his pond. and i was the biggest baddest one to recover it.

so when i left the sec time i was 1 min from the house when she pulled me over. so i told her the story and she said good for you guys. have a nice day and thanks for the fun story.

another time at a poker run the sherrifs were being snobs and giving out tickets for the covered plates and windows. then a state officer showed up and told the 2 sherrifs to get the fu@% out of there and dont ever piss off 200 trucks again as thay bring so much money to this hick town area in 1 day than you give out tickets in 6 months. :haha:

9. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

profiling!

10. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

I passed one and that got him pissed. Turns out He just wanted to check out my rig, but in a competitive way. He could tell I was annoyed. Wrote me for a taillight bulb. When I went to the station later, to buy it off ($25), the CopChick asked "Why'd He do that?" I said "unno". :D

11. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

:haha: Gotta keep that bad element out of OR. :haha:

12. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

got pulled over once because i hauled ass on a security officer on a backroad in an industrial park after slingin some donuts... got a warning for my tag not being on the bumper, just happened to have some nuts and bolts layin on the seat...

13. 1979jimmy350

1979jimmy350 1/2 ton status

ive been pulled over for loud exaust, my muffler had just rusted off and i had the new part on my seat and i was on my way to fix it and the dick still gave me a ticket

14. KGsK5

KGsK5 1/2 ton status

never gotten pulled over but a few weeks ago me n a few of my buddies were at teh levies in Chesapeake City, my friend got his bronco stuck real bad and f*cked up the starter and it wouldnt start after i pulle dhim out. so a park ranger pully up and starts tellin us that we were trespassing and all this stuff... said that motor vehicles werent aloud there... well we didnt know this and it didnt say anthing about it at the sigh at teh entrance. so i ended up towing the bronco 5 miles into town and got off with a warning...

15. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

i have been pulled over for my licence plate being peeled off, 2 cops jump out and say PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE DASH, i was with one of my friends and we were thinkin "holy ****!" the cops kept saying "wheres the dope?" and i said "we dont have any drugs on us, we were just offroding over there" and he was saying that my truck looked like i was on drugs, both my taillights are knocked out, my truck aint have a roof and its loud. he let us go and was like, make our taillights legal or something, they need lenses and got in the car and took off.... whew

another time i was coming back from shredder and i got the same thing, hands on dash but my girlfriend was with me, for some reason everytime something needs to be done she figures it doesnt apply to her so i kept yelling at her "PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE DASH AMANDA THAT MEANS YOU TOO", they asked if my gf was a hooker, they asked where my meth was, they found a bunch of trash in my truck and accused me of dumping it, but it was from a trail cleanup that weekend and that kind of pissed me off so i argued with them because they were being dicks at that point and they gave up, verbal warnings

other times i wasnt in my truck and i got speeding tickets :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  16. redk-5

redk-5 Registered Member

got pulled over the first night i went wheelin my k5 and my buddys jeep, the jeep broke the bead on the front driver tire. so i was following him, the k5 and the jeep both coverd in mud and this was at like 330am so theres no one on the road and we go buy an office slow cause his tires flat going to the gas station and then about a half a mile down the road i see this car flyin up on me in the other lane, then just slow down following me then turn the lights on and pull us over. she gave me a warning for driving to closly... and told me my tail lights were to dim, but the warning only said driving to closley. keep in mind the truck is coverd in mud even the windshield, good times

17. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Back in college after one particular sunday afternoon of mudding back home I drove up to college in Emmetsburg which is in Palo Alto county. Well I guess some guys had been tearing up grass around the lake the night before and they had a description of a blue truck.

Well my buddy and I were sitting out front of the dorms at about 8 that night just BSing, a cop pulls in the parking lot and I think nothing of it they usually did once or twice a night. Well he drives by, stops backs up, I watched him call somethin on the radio.(I assume he was checking my plates). He came over to us and asked if we knew whose truck it was. I said it was mine, he asked me where all the mud came from. I as a smartass replied thats Sac County Soil. He told me about a blue truck tearing up dirt and grass down by the lake the night before. Well I told him he was welcome to take some dirt off my truck and send it to Iowa State for a soil sample. He claimed BS dirt is dirt. I grabbed an agronomy book out of my truck, and proved him wrong. He left semi-pissed off

18. 85gmcOD

85gmcOD Registered Member

doors

i was in jersey comin home form rausch creek in my buddys ramcharger no doors and 35's a cop pulls us over sayin we were driving an unsafe vechicle... we ended up going to court...with no doors on a week later and told the judge that jeeps do it and there wasnt a law against it and we were scot free... the cop was also a black dyke

19. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ive drove my truck for 4 without a speedo and open headers and never been pulled over for speeding or the noise (knock on wood) but I have been pulled over for the same brakelight 3 times, got a short or something in the signal light switch and it quits working after I use the left turn signal and starts working after I use the right turn signal. I usually just flip the right switch on and back off so it will work but forget sometimes. Ive also been pulled over 2 times in the past month cause they thought I was driving drunk.:eek1: Lucky for me I wasnt and they could tell just from talking to me.

20. broncoman6524

broncoman6524 1/2 ton status

i got pulled over today actually...i got one of them smoke license plate cover thingys it has mud in it so i gues syou cant read the tag. says i need to clean it and theyre illegal. the ****er watches me unbuckle my seatbelt and then he walks back to his car with my license and stuff then comes back and says that i wasnt wearing it. I WAs like WTF i was i swear. then he says to stop blowin smoke up his butt. ****** i hate copps argh:mad: