Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how many members are you ignoring?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Dec 29, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'm ignoring 2 for now

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

wait i forgot the 0 option...

0 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

1 now /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif j/k bro

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

None, it's more fun to fued. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

zero, i have no reason to ignore anyone, never had thus far, but on 67-72chevytrucks forum, there were quite a few idiots to ignore, glad im not there anymore even though i love the 67 and 68's especially

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I'm ignoring only the moderators... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Can ya do that? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Ignoring only the Tampa Bay Buc-My-Rear's fans... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Smile Sunshine! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    It could be worse. You could be a Vikings fan and lose the chance to get into the play-offs in the last second of the game like they did to the Cards yesterday...Did you see that? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm ignoring only the moderators... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Can ya do that? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!
    haha

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i'm glad the packers are in and not the vikings... but go COWBOYS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

zero. i like to know everybodys input. but it is getting hard not to use the new feature. im thinking about starting witht he people who make an a$$ out of themselves by being stupid and bragging about using the ignore feature by posting up images of it.
    Grant

11. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

What does your post say?
    I can't read it... IGNORED!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    zero. i like to know everybodys input. but it is getting hard not to use the new feature. im thinking about starting witht he people who make an a$$ out of themselves by being stupid and bragging about using the ignore feature by posting up images of it.
    Grant

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

13. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    None, it's more fun to fued. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

feuding is fun too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I pull them back up if they look like they might have something legit to say.

I sure hope no one is ignoring me yet! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

skratch? you type something in that reply?? LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm ignoring myself. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'm ignoring my wife.........does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm ignoring my wife.........does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I'm Ignoring everbody, I just come here for the Avatars /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I am ignoring one. He is a member here that I Loaned an engine to to get him from work to home and vise-versa for a car he had no engine for. He was doing good and his wife quit her job. I thought it would be the right thing to do to help them out since since they went bankrupt and lost their vehicles. I gave him a Monte Carlo and loaned him my engine I was going to build to run for the Summer of 04 in my races. We had an agrement and he fully understood the engine was on loan but he sold it any friggin way for a chip for his 4-wheeler. He has made no mention of repaying me for the 4 bolt block. His Blazer was built from my parts in my garage without so much as a thankfuckingyou. I used many of my parts to build the mutherfucker, my welder, my tools, my time and bought the beer, steaks, and still feel phuqued. And to top it off he still wants to be friends............ good luck in Minnesota mejo.......................