Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How Many Of Yall Have Ever Had This Happen??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87BrnRsd, Jul 21, 2003.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Alright, I just feel like I have to tell somebody. So here goes.I am 16 and work at Subway to afford my K5. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif But anyways, there is this girl that comes in who is my age. She comes in all the time and orders the same thing. I have always thought that she is very very nice, because she is aways happy, and talkative. But she seems that way to everybody. After a while we got to become friends since we saw eachother every day. (This was over the course of maybe a month or so). She is really hot, and very easy to talk to, so I was immediately attracted to her. Whenever she came in would be the highlight of my night. (I know thats lame, but I work at Subway yall). Anyways, she came in yesterday with her friend, and we talked for a while. After they were done eating she said bye and left. Maybe 2 minutes later, I was standing there sweeping, and I see her drive back by. (The subway I work at is on the end of a not at all busy street, so there is a stopsign right outside). She stops at the stopsign for a while, then she reverses maybe 75 feet back into the parking lot. I am thinking "what the hell?" Anyways, she runs in and hands me a Subway napkin, with her name and number on it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I called her last night and we talked from 12:30 at night, to 4:30. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif She told me that she usually doesnt do stuff like that unless she really really likes a person. I told her later that subway sucked, and that I hated working there, and she was like "Well, if you didnt work there, we would have never met!" She also said the she was embarrassed because of the other people in the store, and I told her that it was the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. Later on she asks me if I have a girlfriend, and tells me that she is single too. Before we hung up, she said she would see me tomorrow. Well, today she came in, and we talked for a while. After I got off work, she calls me just to tell me to look out the window because she is about to drive by my house. I cant believe a girl like this could have just fallen into my arms. Anyways, how in love with me do yall think this chick is? Oh, and whats your most awesome girl story?
    -Harrison
    P.S. This chick could be a model.

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

1. This thread is worthless with out pics
    2. Oh no... the girl at the subway counter
    3. Right on man, hope all goes well, keep us informed with vert discriptive details /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    1. This thread is worthless with out pics
    2. Oh no... the girl at the subway counter
    3. Right on man, hope all goes well, keep us informed with vert discriptive details /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    And since you had to add that useless insult, you have spoiled the 2 pics that she gave me, that I was about to post up here, for everyone else. Damn you. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Harrison

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

In college, I decide that the best way to meet girls is to take a dance class.../forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif so, keeping in tune with my redneckedness I join a country western dance class./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The class fills out to a 1 to 1 mix of F & M. Perfect. In this class there are a few good looking girls but most are complete b!tches or are bfu (butt f-ing ugly) There is however this one girl that seems to get nervous every time we dance and always feels really good in my arms. Over the course of the semester I develop a pretty good sized crush on her but never have the balls to ask her out. Figured she was way out of my league. The term ends... and we part ways.

About 3 years later on Halloween I go to this party with my "then girlfriend". Its her friends party and I am not terribly excited to go but thats the kind of thing you do when you are dating... So, on our way, she tells me she needs to stop and meet another friend of hers so we can caravan to the party. We stop at a local burger king, walk in... and there sits the girl from the country western dance class. Its obvious that she recognizes me immediately also as she visibly stiffens (gets nervous). To cut this long story short, my wife and I got to know each other much better during that party but didnt really date until about 1 year late when my "then girlfriend" broke up with me for having cancer. (ya, what a b!tch) Anyway, We have been together ever since... Come to find out that she had a pretty big crush on me too during dance class.

Thats proof enough for me that we were meant to be together.

-Ryan

5. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyways, how in love with me do yall think this chick is?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's after yer truck and a free sammich... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif well i couldn't find the little gremlin for it... so /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Good job, bro! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Which Subway do you work at? My wife and I just moved into our house over by High Point Rd and Hilltop. It's on Fairfax right before it deadends.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

Which Subway do you work at? My wife and I just moved into our house over by High Point Rd and Hilltop. It's on Fairfax right before it deadends.

[/ QUOTE ] Sounds like someone's got a spy camera in hand. Becouse inquiring minds of CK5 want too know, and pics are what it's all about, LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

she broke up with you cause you had cancer??? WTF??? You get that all worked out dude?

I met my wife when i was 15, in drivers ed. We were just friends until we graduated college and then both went to school at different ends of the state. I had my girlfriends, and she had her boyfriends, but I was on the 7 year college plan while she did it in 3. I transferred out of Texas Tech to go to college at SOSU, just across the border of oklahoma. She got a job teaching in Dallas. We hooked up again as friends and it was instant karma. Went on a 4x4 run to Amarillo together and started talking marriage. We were engaged a month later and married 3 months after that. And TODAY we celebrate our 2nd anniversary. It's a weird way we fall into the situations that we do. Now I've FINALLY graduated college and weve moved up here to Illinois, and we're more in love than the day we met.

So I think in your situation, you've got it good. Just take it easy, be friends, dont rush things, play it cool, ect, if you really like her. If you think it's just a physical attraction however, you need to stick her in the neck with a fork!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Awwww chit....now they're gonna know my new chitchat home.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

She's in Subway everyday huh? She's a female huh? Can ya say working ya for the free food? I'm with K5Jimmy here. Guess us old farts are just cynics.......By the way, where's the pics?

11. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    How Many Of Yall Have Ever Had This Happen?? -----------------am thinking "what the hell?" Anyways, she runs in and hands me a Subway napkin, with her name and number on it. I called her last night and we talked from 12:30 at night, to 4:30. She told me that she usually doesn’t do stuff like that unless she really likes a person---------------------------------------I cant believe a girl like this could have just fallen into my arms. Anyways, how in love with me do yall think this chick is?

[/ QUOTE ]

you lucky dog /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think she's after yer truck and a free sammich

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yep, them footlong's ain't cheap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif j/k Actually, that's pretty cool, and you have learned a valuable lesson, "Make friend's with the kitty before you try to pet the kitty /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

13. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Good job, bro! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Go down high point Rd. into Jamestown. After you intersect guilford rd in jamestown, subway is on the righ, about half way between that light and the next. Beside sadie mays. You cant miss it.

14. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    She's in Subway everyday huh? She's a female huh? Can ya say working ya for the free food? I'm with K5Jimmy here. Guess us old farts are just cynics.......By the way, where's the pics?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have never actually given her free food because we have usually been busy enough that I was still making sandwiches for people when she was at the register. And she has been comming in every day for a long long time, even before I worked as much as I do now and I never saw her. I dont have a pic now, but maybe I will be getting that digital camera soon, or scanner. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif But I dont know.
    -Harrison

15. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I live like 5 minutes away. You know the driving range on High Point Rd? I live behind that. I'll have to drop by and see ya sometime.

16. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I know exactly where that is. Yeah, I work a lot so I am usually in there. Too bad you wont be able to see my truck though, because it is not finished yet. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Hopefully by Nov. 1st though. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

17. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

You working tomorrow night? My wife and I might come in there if you are. I know what you mean about your truck not being finished. My Trans Am is the same way. Right now it is parked with a broken harmonic balancer. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    My Trans Am is the same way. Right now it is parked with a broken harmonic balancer.

[/ QUOTE ] Think "Fluidamper" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    she calls me just to tell me to look out the window because she is about to drive by my house.

[/ QUOTE ]

So she's a stalker /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

20. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    My Trans Am is the same way. Right now it is parked with a broken harmonic balancer.

[/ QUOTE ] Think "Fluidamper" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking not. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif At $400, I'll just use one of the many spare ones I have lying around. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif