Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How Many Of You Guys Have Smoked a Commie for Mommy ? (Be Honest)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

When it comes crashin' down and it hurts inside,
    You've gotta take a stand- it don't help to hide.
    If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride.
    I gotta be a man - I can't let it slide.
    [​IMG]
    I am a real American,
    Fight for the rights of every man.
    I am a real American,
    Fight for what's right - fight for your life!
    [​IMG]
    Well I feel stronger 'bout right and wrong
    And I don't take trouble for very long.
    I've got something deep inside of me,
    courage is the thing that keeps us free!

I am a real American,
    I am a real American,

I am a real American,
    I am a real American,

If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride.
    I gotta be a man - I can't let it slide.

I am a real American,
    I am a real American,
    Fight for what's right - fight for your life! [​IMG]

"AND WE'RE GOING TO ARIZONA, AND WE'RE GOING TO NEW MEXICO AND TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA AND MISSOURI AND ARKANSAS WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Young man, you represent the cavalry officer more than any man in uniform."

"When the road looks rough ahead, remember the 'Man Upstairs' and the word H-O-P-E. Hang onto both and 'Tough it out'."

"There's right and there's wrong. You gotta do one or the other. You do the one, and you're living. You do the other, and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat."

God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it. -Daniel Webster

A government that is large enough to supply everything you need is large enough to take everything you have.
    -Thomas Jefferson

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth."
    - George Washington

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike. It is its natural manure."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."

Out of the Indian approach to life there came a great freedom, an intense and absorbing respect for life, enriching faith in a Supreme Power, and principles of truth, honesty, generosity, equity, and brotherhood as a guide to mundane relations.

..... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.

"If the white man wants to live in peace with the Indian, he can live in peace.....Treat all men alike. Give them all the same law. Give them all an even chance to live and grow. All men were made by the same Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers. The Earth is the mother of all people, and all people should have equal rights upon it.......Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade....where I choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to think and talk and act for myself, and I will obey every law, or submit to the penalty."

Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?

"A leader, once convinced a particular course of action is the right one, must have the determination to stick with it and be undaunted when the going gets rough."
    - December 5, 1990
    [​IMG]

"This country was founded and built by people with great dreams and the courage to take great risks."
    - January 26, 1983

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

uh,,, Bubba? You in here somewhere?

3. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

i smoked a dot commie for mommie. does that count? fackin' yuppie scumbags /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Just give me a couple of months....OOOORAH! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

How bout 3 Panamainians /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    How bout 3 Panamainians /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we may have to use the commie combat soldier exchange rate on this one.

Let's see-

1.5 Cubans=1 Soviet trooper
    100 Chinese=1 Soviet trooper (The Chinese Army have more troopers to waste)
    1000 Panamanians=1 Soviet trooper. Did the Panamanian Army actually have 1000 men? What a second, this just in.....it takes 3 Panamanian troopers to equal one kindergarten level junior commie.......That's if of course they were armed equally. What were these soldiers armed with, AK's?

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I've got a box of commie gars coming in, does that count? Haven't smoked one yet, but oh I will! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

8. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

You ever feel sorry for those poor bastards? (The Soviets, etc.)

At one time I didn't, but anymore I feel bad for them. (Guys fighting in Chechnya, fighting in Afghanistan, etc) These guys are forced into the military (I would assume death or prison if refusal) out of school, have shoddy equipment, little training, poor leadership, probably no real interest in whatever or whoever they are being forced to fight, and half the time can't get enough food to eat.

All the Eastern block stuff was that way. Can you really fault the guy doing the shooting if he had no choice? (Girlfriend and her parents are from a former Eastern Block country, unwilling members of the Communist Party, military, and so on, except girlfriend was too young to be forced to be a member of the party.)

I know even if someone was forced to shoot at me, I wouldn't be thinking about their well being though. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    You ever feel sorry for those poor bastards? (The Soviets, etc.)

At one time I didn't, but anymore I feel bad for them. (Guys fighting in Chechnya, fighting in Afghanistan, etc) These guys are forced into the military (I would assume death or prison if refusal) out of school, have shoddy equipment, little training, poor leadership, probably no real interest in whatever or whoever they are being forced to fight, and half the time can't get enough food to eat.

All the Eastern block stuff was that way. Can you really fault the guy doing the shooting if he had no choice? (Girlfriend and her parents are from a former Eastern Block country, unwilling members of the Communist Party, military, and so on, except girlfriend was too young to be forced to be a member of the party.)

I know even if someone was forced to shoot at me, I wouldn't be thinking about their well being though. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To a point, yes. Soldiers may hate soldiers from other places, but there is respect.

Before the Iron Curtain came down, you didn't hear too much of what was going on, but there was tidbits. One article I read during this time pretty much painted the Soviet Army as nothing more than a bunch of drunks; that whupped the Germans in WW2, which was quite a task. The article described how those guys would take a loaf of bread, a jug of antifreeze and a radiator and they'd have some liquor. It also described the poor pay and conditions that the Soviet Army had to endure.

After the Curtain came down and more info was released, it was learned that the Soviets could only make a run into West Germany for a few hours before they ran out of fuel.

Of course we have to talk about their equipment here. While the AK series of rifles are bar none, the best family of military rifles on the planet, much of their equipment was just plain crap.

They were always something like 10-20 years behind us in technology, and a lot of their ideas were stolen from the West. Also, along with this problem, their philosophy towards war was different. They were into numbers, more the better while we went the way of technology and training. In the American military, everyone down to the E-1 Private knows how to read a map and talk on a radio. In the Soviet Army, it was only NCO's and officers who were able to complete these tasks. Hence during training, we were always taught to look for the vehicles with antannaes.

Another thing in the Soviet Army, there was very little in the way of volunteering for a specific MOS. Of course the pilots and special ops guys were, not to mention they had to be members in good standing with the Party to be trusted. With the Soviets, they just threw a soldier in a unit somewhere. Take the tankers for instance, they had a size requirement for them. They had to be small guys. When I was in, I had the chance to check out a T-72 MBT we got from Iraq. At the time, I was 213 pounds at 6' tall. I thought I was going to have to be cut out of the thing to get out, it was small.

All in all, yeah it was a pretty sad state of affairs over there. I read that most of the soldiers only cared about the Motherland and not the Party. That can be assumed to be true when the paranoia than enveloped the country with the Pary running it. Stories came out of WW2 of soldiers who got separated from their units got executed if they returned because the KGB attache the unit had accused the soldier of deserting. Oh yeah, that was another thing. Each unit had a KGB officer assigned to make sure everyone adhered to the Party line.

Respected them and felt sorry for them, bad thing they had/have going on there.

10. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    One article I read during this time pretty much painted the Soviet Army as nothing more than a bunch of drunks; that whupped the Germans in WW2, which was quite a task

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends of my girlfriends parents were telling a story about ww2. Bulgaria was basically forced to join the Axis.. (country the size of one of our smaller states) "join us, or we'll destroy you on our way to Russia".

Anyways, when the Germans passed through, their troops quartered in the Bulgarian's houses. (In the Winter) German soldiers would get up in the morning, go take a bath in the snow, and chop wood. Everything they ate (eggs, meat, etc) they paid the family for.

Once the Germans were pushed back through the country, and the Russians came through, the story changed though. The Russian soldiers TOOK all of the alcohol first thing, then went after the women next. And supposedly they would be the liberators?

Lucky them, they got to live under that system for the next 40 years. They don't like the Russians, to say the least.

You can't say the Russians aren't to blame for some things they've done, but it's unfortunate that many of the people that died for the country (and still do) are forced to fight for it.

At least in this country, at this point in time, we are a volunteer military, and if you don't want to die for a cause you don't believe in, you don't have to.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I've read plenty of stories confirming what you said about the Russians during WW2.

The Soviets pretty much raped the countryside as they went across Eastern Europe. Prisoners, no matter civilian or military, were put on trains back to Russia to be used as slave labor. Whole factories that were dismantled and shipped east. Word got out and our soldiers were bombarded by civilians and German soldiers running away from the Soviet juggernaut. They wanted to surrender to us because they knew if captured by the Soviets, it was hard times or a hole in the ground.

Something that caught my attention in one of the James Bond flicks, the one with the hot Russian nympho that killed her victims during sex was a mention of the Cossacks during the war. So one day I started surfing the web and sure enough, the story was true.

During the war, a group of Cossacks had left Russia and fought with the Germans cause of their hatred for the Soviets. Kind of like what happened during the Civil War with the Indians in Oklahoma.

Anyway, the British had these Cossacks captured at the end of the war and IIRC, had promised them that they would not be returned to Russia. But the British government betrayed them, herded them on trains and when they got back to Russia, the government executed the Cossacks.

A little tidbit my grandfather, who went across Europe told me one time. He said that while crossing France, they had to watch their backs because the frogs were backstabbing idjits, yet when they crossed the Rhein, they had no problems.