Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how many "old farts" do we have here?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Mar 13, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

how many \"old farts\" do we have here?????

Just like it says.......How many "old farts "are in here?old farts being people past the age of 30, marreid w/kids,????????HMMMMM???IM doing a "old fart"poll just out of curiosity lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif HEY ALL YOU "OLD FARTS" POST UP!!!!or forever hold your peice.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.....checking to see how many people never gave up there good old chevy k5 addiction......or if it goes on,and on,and on,and on,..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

Re: how many \"old farts\" do we have here?????

man you must be bored sitting there doing these poles waiting for mike huh. lol

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Pretty much lol....

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

COME ON!!! NO dirty old fatrs in here?I want to see some old farts posting like crazy in here,and why they never outgrew the blazer thang........HEY!!!Thats the pot callin the kettle black i tell ya lol.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

going on 39 here .
    still wrenching as much as i can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

This post may be dumb,but i dont care..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Right on /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifi like to see people who never gave up the dream.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifBut why????Why did you continue??For the love of the sport lol?You could have just as easily gone out and bought a new truck,but no,you kept the good ol blazer.....NO SMOG would be a good reason too....Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

NOT A REPOST!!!!!!REPEAT!!!THIS IS NOT A REPOST!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

this should be in the non 4x4 forum so I'm going to move it there

oh and I'm 33 with a wife and 2 kids ages 10 and 8 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

If you consider over 30 an old fart what are you, 12???? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I must be guilty then....37 and buying toys like crazy....You think being single has a thing or two to do with it????

Maybe it is just the dream that I will get to 'finish' one project???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

36 here with 2 boys, 16 & 13. I don't consider myself old but I've had more problem this past year than I care for. I think my medical records have doubled in /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif size

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you consider over 30 an old fart what are you, 12???? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I must be guilty then....37 and buying toys like crazy....You think being single has a thing or two to do with it????

Maybe it is just the dream that I will get to 'finish' one project???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah im 12 trapped inside a 28 yr olds body for now lol........looks like it never gets old then i guess ..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifi like to see the "old farts"are still bangin around in the garadge cursin at things ,kind of brightens my day.This is a good hobby (fetish)(addiction)for all ages then i guess,even the seniors lol /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifGood to see!!!Jake

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

No problem mudhog,my mistake........BUT........ITS STILL NOT A REPOST!!!!!!!lol /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifJake /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

14. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Done the 40 thing! Still road race a GSXR750, enduro a KTM 450exc, love my '91 V10/1500 for mostly street and my '78K5 for trails. Oh and I have a flamed up Triumph speed triple 955 for riding on the street (mostly on the back wheel!!!) There ain't nothing wrong with turning 40! Mind you, although married we don't have kids....so I have to be one instead! You can never have enough toys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah....I am trying to get my son eventually interested in the blazer thang as a hobby.....Something to work towards...an intrest,other than smoking dope with ronnie up the street /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif(hes 2 now) These kids nowdays need guidance moreso now than ever....want to get him involved with a good ,clean ALL AMERICAN sport to do, to deter him from all the other negetive things out there. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif....It is good to see fathers and sons working on trucks ,cars ,etc,kind of keeps that family bond.Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Just because there is a little snow on the Roof don't mean there ain't a fire in the Furnace /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifUs old farts can still woop Ass /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Damn,you have a pretty broad and enlightened array of hobbeis there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifCool!!Good deal,yeah kids are a pain in THE ASS,sometimes lol,but when you come through that door from work,it makes it all worth while /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifMy son KICKS ASS for a 2 yr old lol,he drives his little go-cart around already like a nut /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifJake

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

i love those old "snow on the roof " sayings man /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifthat reminds me of good ol grandpa ,remeber him?????All the funny #%$@^ they used to say??That stuff cracks me up man lol........Remember"better stop that cryin before i give you somethin to cry about"??????Or .....Whats good for the goose is good for the gander"?? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

OH,i was gonna ask you.....what the heck do you do with all those poneis??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifI think youve got the most horsepower out of everyone here /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifGood show....Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn,you have a pretty broad and enlightened array of hobbeis there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifCool!!Good deal,yeah kids are a pain in THE ASS,sometimes lol,but when you come through that door from work,it makes it all worth while /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifMy son KICKS ASS for a 2 yr old lol,he drives his little go-cart around already like a nut /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifJake

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't get me wrong...I love kids...I just could eat a whole one /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Just haven't found the time to have them. Besides, I'm still 20 in my head and just want to go and play, it's just that my toys have got bigger, faster and more expensive (and I play a little harder now too!) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif