Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How many people for Blazerfest?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Jun 11, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Just curious what the vehicle count is currently up to now.
    Should be at least twice as big as last year.
    Anyone passing out flyers in their area to other bad a$$ K/5's letting them know about blazerfest?

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Looks like 53.. But I get about 5 emails a week from people that I have no idea who they are and are asking about it. So who knows how many people will be there...Dan /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

All I know is that I'm sooo excited I cant standit....lol,.....18 days remaining!!!!!!! ;lahdfkh!!!!!! I need a time machine dammit!!!!!!

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I don't think we need flyers, Camp 5 is gonna be full this year!!Well if everyone showes up that is!
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    I am READY NOW!~!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    now now now!!!!!!
    But no we have to work!!! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

hey burt..since you are gettin there befor i will..save me a spot neer by /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

You got it Bro! Is Bronco buddy comming this year?

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

dosent sound like he is goin to ...but i am still workin on him...he will prob end up goin. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

That would be cool if he could make it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool! Remind him how early he had to give it up cuz his fan busted all to hell. He only got 5hrs or so in if I remember then it was a Bunco on a trailer after that/forums/images/icons/frown.gif. We are still waiting to see what that trick rig can do!!!hehehee
    We (Friz and I) will put your tent right next to the Nurse/forums/images/icons/wink.gif You know who that is right??/forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif ah shoot..looks like a broke my tent...ya think the nurse will let me share hers /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif as for the bronco..the fan problem has been fixed..just took the electric off and left it off and put a normal fan on...but is other problem he needs to fix prior to goin is his really bad axle wrap..with it being as bad as it is he rounded over his spring perches and has broke 3 drive shafts so bad they were behond repair...so thats why he dosent really want to bring it...he has no money to fix it right now...and to add to it he needs new tires..he just bought a new truck so the payments are killin him and he is living paycheck to paycheck tryin to get stuff paid off...so i dont think the bronco will be trail ready for a few months or more /forums/images/icons/frown.gif its really to bad because that bronco can out wheel my truck hands down...last year when we went to the rubicon he was runnin open open axles and did things that guys that were locked up front and rear that couldent do...if i would have seen a bronco before i got my blazer...i would be a ford guy! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif ..i was almost temped to sell my blazer and buy that bronco when he was tryin to sell it a few months ago..but anyway back to work i go...i mean go make myself look busy /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif me work? hahahahahahahahahaha /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Ahh OK well at least we invited him! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    tent broken!! heheheh ahahahahah LOL
    See ya soon