Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How Many Times Per Day do you Vote for CK5?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Feb 3, 2004.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Twice Here. Once at work and Home. Anybody have access to more than two???

2. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

Well, I dont want to get myself or the site into any trouble if there is like a rule or something. but...I have thought about going to one of the computer labs in school with like 30 computers each and using each one to vote /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Right now its about 2 or 3 a day. Again, if thats bad or something, let me know, I'm just trying to beat those broncos /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I dont want to get myself or the site into any trouble if there is like a rule or something. but...I have thought about going to one of the computer labs in school with like 30 computers each and using each one to vote /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Right now its about 2 or 3 a day. Again, if thats bad or something, let me know, I'm just trying to beat those broncos /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I'd say that's cheating, but you know for sure those Bronco guys are up to something, plotting, scheming to get us. There's a conspiracy there and we know it. This is WAR! I wouldn't be surprised if they actually purchase banks of IP addresses just to vote with, and there's actually only like 5 Bronco owners on the site!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Or Not. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif (We need a smilie for paranoia...) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

rarely ever

5. civicstomper

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Twice Here. Once at work and Home. Anybody have access to more than two???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I could access more then twice, but I don't. It's not worth cheating over. Besides, if you are caught, then CK5 will be removed from the list.

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

For sure once at work, if I have time to get online in the evenings I vote again from home.

8. civicstomper

thats what I wasnt sure about. I guess its back to once a day, we can still beat the broncos /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

you cant vote more than once a day anyways i was told, it wont tally more than one a day form each IP address according to one of the vote for CK5 threads on the forum i was reading in the past not too long ago.

hmm

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i dunno, but vote again! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

11. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

1 a day ay least, 2-3 times a week 2 votes, today 3 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Once a day, every day.

If 100 CK5ers voted once a day, every day, we would break 3000 votes every month. I still can't believe we can't do it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I vote every day.

14. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is highly unlikely that all of those computers would count individually. Most likely it would count all of them as one vote since they are all linked together into the same internet connection.

[ QUOTE ]
    you cant vote more than once a day anyways i was told, it wont tally more than one a day form each IP address according to one of the vote for CK5 threads on the forum i was reading in the past not too long ago.

hmm

[/ QUOTE ]

You can vote more than once a day if you vote from home and then again from work or school like most people have been saying.

15. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you cant vote more than once a day anyways i was told

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right.... from the site...

[ QUOTE ]
    Also, only one vote per visitor will be recorded every 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to be every 12 hours for while. I notice it's changed back and forth a few times.

16. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

None.

Bad force of habit of not doing it I guess. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

Whenever I remember. Or when I have to be reminded /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif