Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how much am i lookin to spend on my new driveline

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 86chevk5, Dec 18, 2002.

1. 86chevk5

86chevk5 Registered Member

I am going to be putting a skyjacker or superlift 6" lift on my 86 k5 blazer i have a 700r4 but i dont know how much i should expect to spend and what brand i should go lookin for my main thing i am going to be doing is mudding but also trail driven sometimes if you know please help. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. 86K5TrailBlazer

86K5TrailBlazer 1/2 ton status

if you still have a 208 then you WANT the HighAngleDriveline CV shaft 1-ton joints. With a greasable cup it will give you vibe free ride that will last. its about $480 but worth every pennny. You can also pick up something like what Jesse offers locally for about the same, but Jesse makes a fine product backed by awesome service.

3. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

I spent about $95 on the rear. I took in a Burb driveline and had it shortened. The price included a 1350 yoke and 2 ujoints.

I spent $186 on the front. I had to give them my old one too.

4. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 1/2 ton status

I've spent $110 average on each driveline.