Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much backspacing........

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Apr 6, 2005.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

........to fit 15" rims to a DRW D60 front WITHOUT grinding the calipers? I guesstimated 5" to 5.5" would be enough to clear with no mods.

If you're asking "why", I'm just curious but I'm not building anything. :cool1:

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

welcome to the board. Try the search feature. It does wonders on stuff like that
    . :rotfl: :haha: :haha: :rotfl: :whistle: :whistle:

Whats up ****er?!?!? How ya been!!!!!! You still got the '85 or did you ditch that too with all of your other parts!?! You BETTER still have it!!!
    :waytogo: :thumb:

Hows the wife and kid? Probably growing up FAST huh? The kid I mean :grin:

3. thatK30guy

Hey Mychal! :cool1:

I'm still around but not much. Don't have a computer at home anymore. Tossed it to the curb after Spyware problems. :blush:

Yeah, still have the '85 K30. Now thinking of raising it 2" more but don't know if I want cheaper body lift or expensive 6" front and rear springs. Still thinking about this one.

Funny you say "kid." Now we have 2 kids! :blush: Yep, we have a boy along with a girl. He is now 16 months old and our daughter just turned 4 in March. Time flies!

Do you know when you will be making road trips thru here again? You gotta stop by and see our new home along with the new shop. Larger and better, too. Much mowing to do on the whole block we own. Let me say this.......the lot(s) is bigger than a football field, maybe 3 fields big. :laugh:

Are you still selling parts? I was thinking of sending you a message to ask for some pricing on springs again. Let me know either way. :cool1:

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Does my mom know this????????????????????????? :mad: :D

5. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

DAMN!!! TWO?!?! Time flies, I cant believe she is FOUR!!! :yikes:

Still got the dogs? :grin:

Was gonna be going to Missouri again, but that aint gonna happen, at least no time soon. If I do get out that way again, I WILL let you know!! I'd love to see the new place. So I take it you must have sold the place I visited you at? got it all redone and sold it off huh? You still in Ellsworth? Email me some PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No computer at home huh? I hope you at least have pants on if you are not typing this at home :haha: :rotfl:

I dont have any springs...just a bunch of used other stuff. If you need rear springs, I think John (nvrenuf) still has a set of NEW 56" 6" rears if I remember right. Might wanna hit him up and save a few bucks.

Glad to hear you the family are doing well!!!!!

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah, and didnt your anniversary just pass? Happy anniversary!

7. thatK30guy

Still haven't changed, have ya Bub? :grin: :laugh:

8. thatK30guy

Our anniversary is coming up on the 20th of this month. Good memory there man! :cool1:

Still have the same dumb diaper-eating dogs but we are careful where the diapers go now as no one wants a dog licking their face after licking stuff like that. :blush: :grin:

I saw the thread about posting pics up of members shop and need to get a camera to do so. Seems like I don't have the tech stuff to do this anymore. I'm still waiting for the good Dell deal to show up before we buy another computer.

Damn, I know its been a while I've been frequenting here. I'm gonna have to get some pics up to show you guys the new shop, yard, house and what toys I've been working on lately.

If some of you remember when I went to the R/C scene, I still have all that stuff but they are stashed away in the basement. Kind of lost interest in those I guess.

I'm still wanting to build a '57 big back window truck much like the ORU yellow Big Bird. I've got everything to build it but no body, motor, lift springs and tires. Everything else I have. Oh well, just another dream thats gonna take forever to build. :(

I'm eyeing a new lawn mower soon. Looking at a zero-turn radius 54" or bigger mid-mount or front, either a Grasshopper or a Landpride, which is built in a plant 40 miles from me. Problem is, these damn things cost a lot! I'm looking at $6000 or more for a fricking lawnmower!!! :mad: :crazy: :laugh:

9. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Haha, almost got the anniversary!!

There was a post in the lounge about some lawnmowers, might wanna check it out for some feedback on good/bad ones. Not more than a month ago.

out of the R/C scene already!??! Still got all of the mini monster trucks? :grin:

PICS...PICS....PICS.... :grin:

10. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Damn this has turned into the ultimate highjack :grin: :whistle:

11. thatK30guy

Doesn't matter. Just good to hear from you again. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, look what the cat dragged in.........

Welcome back, FOCKER!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :woot: :woot:

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm a little bit more respectable these days. We actually had a trip up to your neck of the woods not too long ago, but there was no way in hell I was gonna get on it. Once I get the truck done this summer, we'll have to hook up; heck I probably will get dragged up to the family reunion in Wichita/Hutchinson.

14. thatK30guy

Ahhhhh......straight from the mouth of one focker to another. :laugh: :cool1: