Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much does it cost to get wheels polished

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by WILL, Feb 8, 2001.

1. WILL

WILL Registered Member

Does anyone know how much to get wheels polished? Does anyone know where to go to get wheels polished?

?

2. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

Steel or Aluminum? I know that redipping a chrome wheel usually costs more than a new wheel. Polishing is labor intensive, so it probably costs a lot. You might want to check out <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.por15.com>http://www.por15.com</A> for their wheel polishing kits. They let you fix up old aluminum wheels to look at least as good as new and promise that it will be very durable with their clear-coat.

Can you make your post longer please? [​IMG]

<font color=blue>5-lugs: The sign of true weakness.</font color=blue>

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I sent my Welds back to the factory and they polished them for $80.00. They polish ANY size wheels for that price.

Oh yeah, really do make your posts longer!!!

4. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Is that a piece or all four?

" What day is today?....Febuary.....Its nudie magazine day!!!!!!!! " - Billy Madison

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

That's $80.00 for all four to be polished. Give them a call at 1-800-676-9353 to get a RA no. This is the Return Authorization number they give you for when you send wheels to them, they go by number. I had them do my 16.5x9.75 Super Single II's and they did excellent job. I have a set of 16.5x12 Super Single's that I am going to send them soon to polish.