Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much for a D44 8 lug?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Desert Rat, Jan 25, 2003.

1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I have an 8 lug D44 that came with my 74 Blazer. I will be upgrading to a D60 at some point. I want to sell the D44. What is a reasonable price to sell it for? When I figure out a reasonable price, I will post it in the For Sale forums. I believe it has 3.73's. It is complete with new brake shoes it looks like. I have considered painting it first and maybe installing new bearings, etc. Should I even bother?

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Oh, and in conjunction with a previous post I had about buying an NP205 or refurbishing one I may buy from a friend, what would a reasonable price be to sell his NP205 w/ 10 spline output set up for an SM465. I told him that if I opt to find another NP205 for a TH400 w/ the 32 spline female input, I'd maybe find him a buyer for his NP205.

3. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

sell it as is for like 150-200, after all it is used. but it is a working axel assembly. and shipping is going to cost a ton, but thats about what i would sell one for

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

??????
    Bill