Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much have you spent on CK5???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 79Stomper, May 7, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I was just sitting here going through my receiptd for my truck and realize that CK5 is top on my list for how much I have spent on my truck, with ORD pulling in for 3rd.

CK5- $3,100.00
    Parts stores 2850
    ORD 1000

Just curious as to if anyone else has purchased alot off of here.

Sorry forgot a 2

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Uh, shouldn't ORD be 2nd? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I haven't bought anything off here but a couple of memberships. One membership was bought for me. I can't remember why... LOL! I don't deserve it... I have however donated to all the causes that have popped up here. At least $50 per cause... I would have to look back in my records to see what I donated to.. I love this place and the people in it... If one needs help,,, I'm there...

I've also learned a lot about K5s here. The most valuable thing I've learned is that they are very expensive to operate. Specially when you start having too much fun... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yeah I've only spent $50 on CK5, but I have spent thousands because of it LOL /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

In my never-ending quest to clear out space in my garage, I've probably sold more stuff on here than I've bought, but not by much! It seems like every time that I get rid of a few things I find a few more that I need (OK, Want!). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif