Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How Much Is Bush Costing us???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by backcountry, Aug 28, 2004.

1. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

http://costofwar.com/ /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

2. backcountry

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

that counter is in times square on a billboard now. I'd like to know if they count lost lives as money and if they do how much those people consider a soldier to be worth, bet it would anger people to know /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. backcountry

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

whats does the government spend each year for military upkeep, people and vehicles and all the rest. I bet those costs are factored into that count and we pay those every year.

6. backcountry

7. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

I can get bush around here for around 50 to 100 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. backcountry

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Any war has it's faggoty protestors, you're acting just like Kerry and all the other "baby killer" shouters about the VietNam war, and the current war is a bit more important

Hey, if we kill enough people, we can get it down to $50 a head. I'll take that price.

10. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

What does saving all that money matter if we are constantly being attacked like we were on Sept 11th 2001? I would rather see the money spent to take the fight to the terrorists than to see them killing thousands of civilians here every day.

11. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    Any war has it's faggoty protestors, you're acting just like Kerry and all the other "baby killer" shouters about the VietNam war, and the current war is a bit more important

Hey, if we kill enough people, we can get it down to $50 a head. I'll take that price.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

How much did it cost to clean up all the goo and brick form the WTC ?

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] anything that happens in the US anymor ehas its Faggotty protestors /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I was under the understanding that Iraq did not attack the WTC? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

15. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question ...
    [ QUOTE ]
    The work was completed in just eight-and-a-half months and cost just $750 million, according to state and federal officials

[/ QUOTE ]
    http://news.com.com/2100-1033-929029.html

16. kennyw

But Saddam was a direct supporter of terrorist groups (both finacially and offering refuge to those hiding from being caught) and it was believed he had the weapons and was willing to share them with the terrorists. Good posibility that most of the weapons we have not been able to find are either buried in the sand somewhere or were sent to Syria.

17. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    The job will have been completed three months faster than city officials had predicted and will have cost about $750 million — about one-tenth the initial estimate of $7 billion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like some canadian company saved our ass on the clean up cost /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002/05/16/wtc-end.htm

18. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] anything that happens in the US anymor ehas its Faggotty protestors /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Allen, your much better than that! Don't jump on the "bandwagon" , use your own words. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

eh I'm really in the middle of this Bush Kerry thing. I don't like the war, I don't like all Bush has done, but the idea of Kerry being president scares me too.

20. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    eh I'm really in the middle of this Bush Kerry thing. I don't like the war, I don't like all Bush has done, but the idea of Kerry being president scares me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, it's all a big mess!

I just hope that it all ends soon so our Solders can come home to their families.

I understand that terrorism is a big problem, however there are many ways to address it besides war.

If the United States is the biggest "bad ass" around, how did it happen in the first place?

It is a shame that I cannot travel internationally now. I do not feel welcome in some of the Countries that do not particularly care for us anymore. Nor do I feel safe.

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif