Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much is it worth?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by blazer_87, Aug 17, 2005.

1. blazer_87

blazer_87 Registered Member

As bad as I hate to, I have to consider selling my Blazer. I was hoping I could get some input from you all about its value. Its pretty much stock '87 K5, Black/Silver/Black, New 33x12.50 AT Tires, Black Rock Crawler steel wheels, 174k Miles, 350 TBI, 700R4, NP208, body is in great shape, front bumper bent a little (the mini van should have never run that stop sign, oops), New radiator, power steering pump, fuel pump, interior is above average condition, flowmaster exhaust. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance for your replies. Also, I am in Northeast Alabama. dpharris@on-sitecomputing.com

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

You should be able to get $4000 or so out of it.

John

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'm gonna say it should be worth anywhere from $2000-4500. It's all dependant on what you will let it go for and what a buyer is willing to pay for it. It will always sell quicker at a lower price with less haggling. If your not in a hurry and need more out of it go higher with the price.

4. nomadman

nomadman 1/2 ton status

I agree. Find somebody who's looking for one and 'bang' it's gone. Otherwise it can be a tough sell w/ today's gas prices on the rise. I like mine and I'm not letting it go but the gas situation does suck - and I get 13+ MPG!