Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much is it worth?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by WheelinK5, Mar 26, 2003.

1. WheelinK5

WheelinK5 Registered Member

I have a 1985 K5 Blazer. The body has no rust, very straight. Interior is good, no tears just cracked dash. Original paint. The Motor is a crate Goodwrench 350 with a cam, intake, carb, headers, true dual exhaust. Under the hood is all repainted and the motor is spotless. The Blazer is on ralley wheels with 31x10.5s and the only suspension mod is Rancho shocks. 99,650 miles.

What is it worth? I'm selling it.

[​IMG]

2. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

WOW /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifWOW
    That truck looks CLEAN! I'm not a fan of that paint color but that is one MINT looking truck. Around here (NY) you would probably get 4-5K. It would take about 3-4 weeks to find a buyer, but you'd get that money. I wish I could find a truck half as clean as yours around here. Good luck /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd say an easy 5 grand, maybe more. Guess you need to decide what it's worth to you, and go from there. What's the milage ??? More info in things like transmission, T-case, gears, ...ect. More pics with shots both sides, front and rear, as well as interior.

4. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

4-5k easy. Try selling it online (autotrader, ebay) etc. Must be nice to not have rust. Never a worry about salty roads.. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Nice looking rig though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

5. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

I bought an '85 that was as clean as that. Same color, only not twotone. Didn't use to like it, but after owning one this color, it is the only way to go!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I paid $3500 for it. I bought it from my uncle, he was going to try for $4000. Have you bluebooked it??? That is always a good starting place. www.kbb.com Good luck, you should have no problem.

6. WheelinK5

Built 330HP crate 350, SM465, NP208, 10 bolts, Ranchos and 31X10.5 on Rallys

And I did forget mileage, it has 99,650 original miles. The crate motor has about 4k miles on it.

7. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

5K here in Va even with some rust on it. Ha look at mine /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I would post it for 5.5k and not take less than 4.5k for it. If someone tries to give you lip for it let me know. I gotta freind going to Reno on the fourteenth and he is looking for one. He might be interested in driving it back.

8. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Had a friend that had a '75 pu that color at Fort Ord in '76. What was nice was when it was dirty it didn't look dirty just not as shiny. A very easy color to take care of if you don't want to wash it all the time.

9. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

i don't suppose you would like to trade that tranny with my 700r4 before you sell it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. AK-5GUY

AK-5GUY Registered Member

What is it worth??? Well I'll take it for about $7.75. Thats all thats in my pocket right now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Harrison

11. WheelinK5

[ QUOTE ]
    What is it worth??? Well I'll take it for about $7.75. Thats all thats in my pocket right now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Harrison

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha Ha! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

12. WheelinK5