Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much lift do u think thise would net me

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by pplblazerdude, Apr 11, 2003.

1. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

Ok i am thinkin of getting add a leafs all around and then putting offroad design shackels up front and the putting a one inch boddy lift. How much lift do u think this would net me and will the off road abilitys be anygood.

Thanks Clint /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok i am thinkin of getting add a leafs all around and then putting offroad design shackels up front and the putting a one inch boddy lift. How much lift do u think this would net me and will the off road abilitys be anygood.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well, while doing nothing for your spelling abilities, what exactly are you looking at conquering? How much lift? What's the rating on the add-a-leafs?

Sounds like you should really delve into some research and find out what people are doing to aid in their adventures off road.

3. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

Sorry about the spelling i was in a hurry to type the question because i had to go do something but, What im trying to ask is if i get 1.5 to 2 inch add aleafs and put a offroad design bodylift and the front shackels how much lift would this give me. And i already have add a leafs in the rear of my blazer.

Sorry agian about the spelling its not my strongiest thing in school. Im not the greatest speller so i do apologize agian.

Clint

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Not even four inches, guessing in the neighborhood of 3" at the most. The add-a-leaf will probably raise your spring rate so you will have a little rougher ride. Just hold out until you can go with a complete spring lift, add the body lift on top of that with the shackles and you will be better off.