Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much lift will I get from......

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Feb 17, 2002.

I am getting some new spring hangers from hill4wheeldrive.com and I want to know how much will it lift the front of my truck? I am hoping like 1 1/2" but I am not sure. Thanks for your help

TRUCK: 1980 Chevy K20, 14bFF, 10b F, 350, TH400, NP205, 4" Lift, ORD 1" Body Lift, 35 BFG M/T's. Heddmen Hedders, Autometer Tach.
  1. carolina custom

carolina custom 1/2 ton status

Dec 29, 2001
    I just installed mine last week and the lift was truly 1.5". These things are huge compaired to stock. When I opened the box I thought they must be the wrong part and got under the truck to dubble check. They were more dificult to install than I antisipated. I had to pry them out a fair amount and re-drill one of the holes. I also had to adjut the drag link to center the steering weel. The pinion angle looks so/so with the angle shim from my 4" lift springs but when I install my 6" springs later this month I will probably go to a 4deg.

84k20,18:1- 6.5td,400/208,4.10,4",35"s