Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much should I sell it for???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazin Ed, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Blazin Ed

Blazin Ed Registered Member

It's a sad day! I've decided to sell my K5 to get a newer 3/4 ton Sub! A little more practical with a growing family, a boat, and some snowboards... Could you guys give me some suggestions on how much I should sell it for? The 350 is stock, 142K, Silverado, new 3" Magnaflo and converter, Warn bumper and XD9000i, perfect glass, and some other misc goodies... Is 7K asking too much?

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/misc.fcgi?action=invitePickup&uri=album/78369071bUqgeZ

Ed

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

pics didnt work....i just sold my '90, pics in profile for $5800...i was asking $7000 and got offers all the time for $5000...it was on the market for a long time and i couldnt afford to have 2 trucks any longer and needed money fast. Mine was in excellent condition, if the economy was better i am sure i could have gotten what i wanted for it...if you have time to let it sit and wait for the right offer to come, and it is in good shape i am sure someone will pay what you want.

3. sharkman726

sharkman726 Registered Member

Based on where you live I think you could get at least 6500. The truck looks like it is in very good shape and has been well taken care of. The interior looks mint. Just make sure to list all the goodies that winch alone is worth quite a bit. I would list it for 7500.00 with a good breakdown of what you have done to it but put price negotiable. Godd luck sorry you have to let her go. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Except for the Seattle economy is one of the worst in WA state, and WA state is one of the worst in the country /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that the truck has to go! That is one sweet looking rig! I would list it higher than what you are hoping to get out of it...say $7500 or so, and expect to be haggled down. Good luck.

Kris

6. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

buy this 99' suburban, leather, 3/4 ton, 70,000 miles /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I'll even drive it to ya....$21000.00,

we owe $28000.00 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif