Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much to offer?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jerry303, Jan 27, 2004.

1. jerry303

jerry303 Registered Member

Apr 28, 2003
    How much do you think I should offer for the following:
    Steel fuel tank skid, 1972 GMC grill with headlight bezels and outer chrome (good shape), 2 good front leaf springs, original air cleaner with exhaust manifold pipe

I really want the grille and chrome, what are front leaf springs, are they just the stock springs? I need an air cleaner as well, but what is the exhaust manifold pipe. excuse me ignorance, thanks in advance.

I was also going to buy the following from a different person:
    3/16" steel front bumper has flair of ARB bull bumper. Constructed to be durable. Has 1/2 height stinger and has mounting points for stock turn signals (like mounted in the stock '72 bumper). Now the blazer is getting a new look so take 'er away - $150

Well built rear bumper wraps the quarters and protects your tail! RockStomper hing and tube tire carrier with integrated highlift mount. Composed of 2", 1 3/4", and 1 1/4" tubing. Bolts to stock mounting points. May need to drill 2 holes for supports. Needs a new coat of paint.

$350 firm

CAGE:: 2" x .120 wall DOM cage. Main hoop is Smitty built, the rest I added on. Full cage includes fronts all bent to fit dash correctly and rear fits tightly inside a hardtop (very nicely). Has side bars, piller cross bar, front and rear spreaders, and seat mounts.

The whole deal is good to go for $350. An extra $150 get's you the pair of grey/silver '95 Z28 powered front bucket seats that are bolted to it.

Paint it, bolt it in, sit in it, and go for $500!

He said that he would take $900 for all of it which seems like a good deal...does it to you?

Thanks again!