Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much would you pay 3/4 ton truck

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by extremeblazer, Mar 12, 2001.

1. extremeblazer

extremeblazer 1/2 ton status

I just went to look at a cheap complete 1 ton that was actually a 3/4 ton. After I convinced the guy that I knew it was not a 1 ton and was not interested he said make an offer. Its a 1979 3/4 ton excellent cab little cab corner rust thats it and this is New York. No bed, actually a wooden custom thing, stock wheels and tires.350 c.i., Turbo 400 np 203 combo, perfect doubler starter. 10/14 bolt combo with 4.10's. It's all stock but in nice shape, also has a working 7.5 foot plow for us northern people. I have lots of axles at the shop and 350 c.i. and transmissions also a few 203 350 versions but not a 400 version. So what would you pay he was asking 700.00 complete when he thought it was a 1 ton, but now who knows.

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Hey extreme Blazer
    Alot of K30's around here have a single rear wheel.But being that it has a 10 bolt front and 203 T-case. That leads me to belive that it is a K20, sounds like you knew that though. Anyway $700 for a rig in reasonably good shape with a plow sounds like a good deal to me .
    See ya

my truck's not dirty, it's earth tone paint

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Not bad, but maybe try and get him closer to $500... :) But witht he plow, $700 doesn't sound too bad.

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>