Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How much would you pay?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jerry303, Jan 12, 2004.

1. jerry303

jerry303 Registered Member

I think I found a very good local deal for once, here's what I get. I plan on getting it all for $1000.

2" x .120 wall DOM cage. Main hoop is Smitty built, the rest I added on. Full cage includes fronts all bent to fit dash correctly and rear fits tightly inside a hardtop (very nicely). Has side bars, piller cross bar, front and rear spreaders, and seat mounts.

The whole deal is good to go for $350. An extra $150 get's you the pair of grey/silver '95 Z28 powered front bucket seats that are bolted to it.

Paint it, bolt it in, sit in it, and go for $500!

Well built rear bumper wraps the quarters and protects your tail! RockStomper hing and tube tire carrier with integrated highlift mount. Composed of 2", 1 3/4", and 1 1/4" tubing. Bolts to stock mounting points. May need to drill 2 holes for supports. Needs a new coat of paint.

$350 firm

3/16" steel bumper has flair of ARB bull bumper. Constructed to be durable. Has 1/2 height stinger and has mounting points for stock turn signals (like mounted in the stock '72 bumper). Now the blazer is getting a new look so take 'er away - $150