Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU GO WHEELIN?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MJB774X, Jan 23, 2003.

1. MJB774X

MJB774X 1/2 ton status

I usually go at least three times a week. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

2 times a month if im lucky /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.work on weekends alot can't find anyone to go on weekdays.where do you live three times a week you say i bet one of those is a weekday

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Not often enough!

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

well when i have a running truck just a bout every weenk end but i havent wheeled since last ejs having with drawls /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

not since last spring break...need to change those gears...

6. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

At least once a week,even if alone.Two if others want to go on weekends.I'm lucky to be able to go back way and wheel to and from work.Finally got truck to point Ican go alone long as I don't do dumb things.Don't do deep mud alone anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I try to do a major run at least every other month. I will do a minor run at least once a month. Before I had a family, it was like every other day.

8. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Used to go once every couple of weeks, but the "powers that be" have shut down basically the only local spots we could go. Now it's a three hour drive to go wheelin'. On the upside, that three hour drive is to Disney /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

9. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Yeah Come On Now were talkin At least 1 time if not more a week when the Truck is rollin but even if it aint i still got a seat in at least 3 other 4x4's so when ever anyone goes we pretty much all find a way to at least ride along. We used to have lots of wheelin places but the cops been hasselin ppl even though some of them used to wheel at the same places but we still go as the Crown Vics dont go through no mud!! So at one place we take off through the trails and cross the creek which they think we cant do and on to the highway about a mile away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif hell yea then drive by later to see if they are still waitin to see if we come out of the trails Now i dont agree with people running and ditchin the cops but the only reason they come back there is to yell at Teenagers with nothing else to do but park and stand around out there and do dumb things while the wheelers actully go wheelin. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net