Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How often do you Rednecks get your mulletts trimmed?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sample, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

Also, how long do you like them? Remember, for a true mullett the back must be 3 times longer than the hair on top.

What size clipper guards do you use for the tops?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: How often do you Rednecks get your mullets trimmed?

i have not had a pair of scissors touch my hair in over 5 years /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

Re: How often do you Rednecks get your mullets trimmed?

but then again i don't have a mullet all my hair is the same length /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

They don't allow mullets at work........

5. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I did it the cheap way. Let my hair grow out for about 8 months then used a number 2 on everything but the back. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif It was fun while it lasted though. Always a good impression when you go to a company gathering with your freshly groomed mullet.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

How the hell are You supposed to have a red neck with a mullett. This post makes no sence what so ever. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

C'mon. The common mullet is sooooo yesterday!! I've decided to become a true redneck trendsetter and grow a mullet in the regions down below. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've decided to become a true redneck trendsetter and grow a mullet in the regions down below. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. mudhog

now thats just disgusting /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I saw an ole boy w/a mullet the other day driving truck, from Abbotsford, BC and the only thing I could think of was "Is that m j?"

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    C'mon. The common mullet is sooooo yesterday!! I've decided to become a true redneck trendsetter and grow a mullet in the regions down below. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww man!!! Had to ruin it now! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I saw an ole boy w/a mullet the other day driving truck, from Abbotsford, BC and the only thing I could think of was "Is that m j?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Just what the hell does Michael look like? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif You should sneak up to him and take a shot and post it here. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Mullet=Mallet
    Pullet=Pallet
    Walmart=Wallet
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just what the hell does Michael look like? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif You should sneak up to him and take a shot and post it here. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wished I knew. I see all these trucks all the time from BC and he said that he drives down here so I've been wanting to know what he looks like so I don't go mooning any unsusprecting Canadians. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    They don't allow mullets at work........

[/ QUOTE ] Yeap, that would suck. I'm not a mullet guy myself, but I don't think I'd want a job that tells me I can't have a hair style, or I'll loose my job. By the way, I get my hair cut about every 10 years or so. I've got another 7 years too go befor I start thinkin' of seeing a barber.

17. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Having met the illustrious MJ a few times I can assure you he does not have a mullet /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

More like head stubble last time I saw him.../forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

18. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Don't have a mullet but my hair goes down past my shoulder blades. I usually take a couple inches off every 6 months or so. It's usually in a pony tail but sometimes I braid it but it's a pain in the ass to do... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Aw, C'mon...you guys who graduated from high school in the late 80's and early 90's had to have had a mullet. I know I did! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I still had it when I got married! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif But it had to go once I came to my senses and got a real job! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

The mullet gets a bad name. What's wrong with being "business in front, party in back?" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    you guys who graduated from high school in the late 80's and early 90's had to have had a mullet. I know I did!

[/ QUOTE ]I found your graduation picture... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifNice.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG]